Daps
ES6 is gonna be released at launch on PS6 and Xbox Serie A LaLiga

We will all be hyping our new 16K televisions with 480 Hz and HDMI 4.1. Graphics so good you'll need to buy an actual sword and learn some basic destruction spells...because you know how Redguards are with magicka.

And at launch we will immediately need 3 dozen mods to make it playable.

They'll have a Platinum Blue Diamond Edition for $199.99 that allows you to max your stats on the start screen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt was mad stiff even for that time

dishonored came out round the same time and had a much better combat system

granted its a different type of game but it did the sword with spells and ranged weapons type system much cleaner and showed what skyrim could have done better

Yeah, Skyrim combat is doodoo ass cakes.

That’s why I’m looking forward to Elden ring. If they can really make an open world rpg with dark souls style combat that feels weighty and impactful thats really all i care about. Even though the story will most likely be ass.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
ES6 is gonna be released at launch on PS6 and Xbox Serie A LaLiga

We will all be hyping our new 16K televisions with 480 Hz and HDMI 4.1. Graphics so good you'll need to buy an actual sword and learn some basic destruction spells...because you know how Redguards are with magicka.

And at launch we will immediately need 3 dozen mods to make it playable.

They'll have a Platinum Blue Diamond Edition for $199.99 that allows you to max your stats on the start screen.

:dead::dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
^ I'm honestly thinking it'll be 2024-2045, assuming Bethesda releases Starfield by the end of 2021. That will be at least 13 years since Skyrim tho :why: I feel like they just need to start outsourcing Fallout.

Anyways... If it's set in both Hammerfell and High Rock, expect to see Orsinium as well, which is 3 vastly different provinces. Ideally, that would be great, but I'm not sure Bethesda has it in them to deliver something on that scale and I think it's safer that they just stick with one location (Hammerfell).
Elder Scrolls Online came out in 2013

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I been keeping up with this. A lot
of those white youtubers get real :mjpls: when talking about a Hammerfell only setting . They start making up reasons why it should be both High Rock and Hammerfell. They talk about how you shouldn’t be pigeonholed to have to play a sword -singer/ sword based character (Basically a Elder Scrolls Jedi). It’s funny , they didn’t care that to be the Dragonborn you basically had to play as a Nord or Imperial to not break the immersion of the game .

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
of those white youtubers get real :mjpls: when talking about a Hammerfell only setting . They start making up reasons why it should be both High Rock and Hammerfell. They talk about how you shouldn’t be pigeonholed to have to play a sword -singer/ sword based character (Basically a Elder Scrolls Jedi). It’s funny , they didn’t care that to be the Dragonborn you basically had to play as a Nord or Imperial to not break the immersion of the game .

Imagine a fantasy game that isn’t 90% white people and ‘dark elves” :mjlol:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

Aye no bullshyt lol