Elden Ring sells 20 million units

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you gon say cap to ME when the article you posted cites a 41 / 30 / 29 split amongst all platforms, and your own math is a whole 10 million below the number I was responding to?:heh:

Nobody but Bandai-Namco can truly confirm but the article I posted cited SteamSpy which gets those stats based on public steam profiles:manny:

where you get a whole 10 million

with those splits it's 8 million Playstation and 6 million a piece on XBox and PC

those numbers came from NPD and GSD (Game Sales Data)

Bottom line is most of the sales come from Playstation. :birdman:
Sony stans aren’t good at math:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The article cited SteamSpy which pulled that number from public steam profiles. I did specify that that was the reported number and cited the source:hubie:

The bottom line is that some people on this forum can easily spread misinformation with little to no pushback while you argue semantics with me that still prove my point of that post being pure Stan babble

If you wanna be the stat police then don't discriminate, Mr Officer:mjpls:

Next time it's a felony :ufdup:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
What's even crazier is that Harry Potter game came out like a couple weeks ago and it has semi comparable numbers.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Overrated a little bit imo. I just felt like the lack of dungeons even for the divine beasts made the game feel less "Zelda".

Can't wait to get the game on release, not get to it until a week later because I get busy, and look online to full 100% walkthroughs by people who waited years to rush through the game :mjlol: