Elden Ring sells 20 million units

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
:mjlol: These nikkas is deep here. And the ones that’s solo I think I can run the fade on and they just beat my ass. And there’s dragons just laying around. These people are crazy :dead: this gotta be payback for Hiroshima
D91rxB.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully they can afford to tone down on the pallette swaps for the next game.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
18 million on PS4 and PS5 :sas2:

So it only sold 2 million on PC & Xbox combined despite being the biggest game of the year? Do yall even think before making up these lies?:skip:

Steam sales were reported at around 10 million copies as early as March last year

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it only sold 2 million on PC & Xbox combined despite being the biggest game of the year? Do yall even think before making up these lies?:skip:

Steam sales were reported at around 10 million copies as early as March last year

Someone explain figure of speech to this fukking clown

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Cap

40% came from Playstation Customers so that's 8 million.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Elden Ring was my GotY

GoW:R was a close 2nd

Glad both are killing it in sales

Elden Ring gotta do better with the black character customizations tho. Dark Souls Remake did it better. Inexcusable.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Cap

40% came from Playstation Customers so that's 8 million.

So you gon say cap to ME when the article you posted cites a 41 / 30 / 29 split amongst all platforms, and your own math is a whole 10 million below the number I was responding to?:heh:

Nobody but Bandai-Namco can truly confirm but the article I posted cited SteamSpy which gets those stats based on public steam profiles:manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: These nikkas is deep here. And the ones that’s solo I think I can run the fade on and they just beat my ass. And there’s dragons just laying around. These people are crazy :dead: this gotta be payback for Hiroshima

Wait till you get to the Black Blade :mjlit:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So you gon say cap to ME when the article you posted cites a 41 / 30 / 29 split amongst all platforms, and your own math is a whole 10 million below the number I was responding to?:heh:

Nobody but Bandai-Namco can truly confirm but the article I posted cited SteamSpy which gets those stats based on public steam profiles:manny:

where you get a whole 10 million

with those splits it's 8 million Playstation and 6 million a piece on XBox and PC

those numbers came from NPD and GSD (Game Sales Data)

Bottom line is most of the sales come from Playstation. :birdman:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
where you get a whole 10 million

with those splits it's 8 million Playstation and 6 million a piece on XBox and PC

those numbers came from NPD and GSD (Game Sales Data)

Bottom line is most of the sales come from Playstation. :birdman:

The article cited SteamSpy which pulled that number from public steam profiles. I did specify that that was the reported number and cited the source:hubie:

The bottom line is that some people on this forum can easily spread misinformation with little to no pushback while you argue semantics with me that still prove my point of that post being pure Stan babble

If you wanna be the stat police then don't discriminate, Mr Officer:mjpls: