SrHmS.jpg

Had to take the long way but I'm back at the palace :whew:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That makes no sense if he was 713 and no NG+ and was getting bytch slapped how are ppl that are 150 even gonna do any type of damage ?

Souls games have wonky scaling. he probably gassing it too

Yea something ain't right, I'm on ng+3 right now, and nowhere close to level 700, so you telling me I bricked my dlc to impossible levels by being at ng3

Your normal character level doesn't matter as much as the Attack/Defense buffs you get collecting the new Scadurtree Blessings. Your actual stats will change when you're in the Lands Between compared to when you're in the Shadow lands. FightingCowboy showed this in his review (not posting because there's a split second map spoiler but its easy to find) where he was using a lvl 300+ character and his attack was 754 in the lands between but over 1400 in the shadow area with like 18 Scadurtree Blessings. He does good damage and has buffed defense but basic enemies could still take out half his health with a 2-3 hit attack

So while having a higher level character will help in terms of your overall build makeup and what you can do/use, your attack and defense values are gonna be mostly dependent on exploration and collecting those blessings. That being said you'll still need to use fully upgraded weapons and optimal builds because the cards are gonna be heavily stacked against you regardless of your level when you first start the DLC

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Trying to beat radagon and elden beast with dual wield swords. 19 vigor raised to 24 with radagons soreseal. shyts a little challenging

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got the Xbox on New Zealand time about to rip the bong and get fukked up both in real life and the game :wow: