Egyptians made pyramids using water according to researchers ::wow:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dare i say that what the world is now was probably was in ancient egypt. Who knows what wiped them out? They probably had electricity and were way more advanced than these scientists and historians want us to believe. Ben franklin didnt discover electricity, issac newton didnt discover gravity. Thats them gatekeeping history by putting who they want thats gonna align with the agenda they push which is white supremacy. shyt been around. The science was already known. They got these goofies talking about martians in egypt as if black people arent capable of building whole societies. You know how these institutions and the government like to gatekeep history.

Last edited:

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ancient teva babble

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bet i say that what the world is now was probably ancient egypt. Who knows what wiped them out? They probably had electricity and were way more advanced than these scientist want us to believe. Ben franklin didnt discover electricity, issac newton didnt discover gravity. shyt been around. The science was already known. They got these goofies talking about martians in egypt as if black people arent capable of building whole societies. Who knows what wiped them out. You know how these institutions and the government like to gatekeep history.
Nobody wiped them out
:what:

Franklin experiment was to make the connection between lighting and electricity. And newton was just trying to figure out gravity and we still haven't.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody wiped them out
:what:

Franklin experiment was to make the connection between lighting and electricity. And newton was just trying to figure out gravity and we still haven't.
How you know what brought down ancient egypt?

And you seriously think ben frank and issac newton were the first to figure out electricity and gravity because they said it in the history books in grade school? :pachaha:white supremacy got you believing bullshyt as if the world started with europeans and europe. yall dont question shyt when you should.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:gucci:

Egypt was a major city and trading post for thousands of years. Do you expect the poor now to hunt and farm today in NYC
No shyt

How do you think they got shyt to trade :gucci:

Also in medieval times it took hundreds of years to build churches
No shyt again

Was that a church they was building?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you know what brought down ancient egypt?

And you seriously think ben frank and issac newton were the first to figure out electricity and gravity because they said it in the history books in grade school? :pachaha:white supremacy got you believing bullshyt as if the world started with europeans and europe. yall dont question shyt when you should.
Like all empires they declined plus it is well documented. Unless you don't believe the sources then that is a whole other story. I was agreeing with you but the Ben franklin and issec newton stories are taught to children. By high school and in higher education you should get a more nuanced lesson on them. Although I think the Ben franklin story is only taught in america.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like all empires they declined plus it is well documented. Unless you don't believe the sources then that is a whole other story. I was agreeing with you but the Ben franklin and issec newton stories are taught to children. By high school and in higher education you should get a more nuanced lesson on them. Although I think the Ben franklin story is only taught in america.
history and knowledge is gatekept so much that we cant rely on even the professionals to tell the truth. Sad shyt.

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly history is gatekept so much that we cant rely on even the professionals to tell the truth. Sad shyt.
I wouldn't say it is gate kept today but you definitely have to take into account of historical biases of the time when reading time.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
A triangle is a pretty basic shape. Even kids playing with blocks understand the advantages of a wider base
for sure, I think they gave these (geoshapes) manipulatives to us in pre-k, definitely by kindergarten.

2.png