Egyptians made pyramids using water according to researchers ::wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I would be really disappointed if aliens came to earth and all they did was stack really heavy rocks on top of each other.
I actually dont think it was “aliens” so to speak.

I actually think ancient Egyptians were just smarter than most civilizations throughout history… but they learned from someone tho:hubie:

Those blocks aren't even the same length/height/width and size but they somehow they fit to make a perfect pyramid…

Meaning you can’t just assembly line them. Thats a lot of chiseling and pinpoint accuracy to me

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People forget that was a long time ago. The environment was different, there were probably rivers nearby the pyramids back then likely branched off from the nile, that no longer exist today.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw a French documentary of how the pyramids were made. They melted the granite into a cube shaped container for each individual stone. That is how they got the precision. Then they simply moved the container to do the next cube in the pyramid. I saw this years back, i might have got the details wrong.

Here it is i think:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:gucci:
You really think they couldn't figure that out themselves.
Negro we can’t even figure out how they did it :mjlol:

So in the timeframe it would take to build.. why would they waste all that time, manpower, resources it would've took for your theories?

Yeah.. they figured it out for sure… none of your logic fits it though

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I think one issue people have is that they think that ancient=primitive.
Exactly. People think technology started 150 years ago because of our modern conveniences but it really started about 5000 years ago when they discovered advanced mathematics and the iron age.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negro we can’t even figure out how they did it :mjlol:

So in the timeframe it would take to build.. why would they waste all that time, manpower, resources it would've took for your theories?

Yeah.. they figured it out for sure… none of your logic fits it though
It was more then likely a public works project made by the rich to keep the poor from rebelling.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Water was only used to transport those large blocks using channels that are long disappeared..

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It was more then likely a public works project made by the rich to keep the poor from rebelling.
Riiiight…

Instead of hunting, gathering, farming, maybe even digging for rare metals, creating tools, and etc… lets get a couple hundred thousand people armed with tools to do some busy work…

Got it… I think the pyramids are more than just decoration pieces

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
p11759522_i_h10_aa.jpg
:mjlol: I just fukking hollered when I saw this

Woke my girl up. She is in bed and popped out from under the covers looking at me like :mjtf:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Riiiight…

Instead of hunting, gathering, farming, maybe even digging for rare metals, creating tools, and etc… lets get a couple hundred thousand people armed with tools to do some busy work…

:gucci:

Egypt was a major city and trading post for thousands of years. Do you expect the poor now to hunt and farm today in NYC

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Riiiight…

Also in medieval times it took hundreds of years to build churches

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mjlol: at a pyramid being a basic shape. Y'all be saying anything on here.
I saw a French documentary of how the pyramids were made. They melted the granite into a cube shaped container. That is how they got the precision. Then they simply moved the container to do the next cube in the pyramid. I saw this years back, i might have got the details wrong.

Here it is i think:

Barley anything precise about the pyramid except the finish product which is why it's so fascinating.