Effeminate Men...

Are you rocking with dude?

• Yes, we can watch chick flicks together & get pedicures together!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't like girly men.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Other - Please explain.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I used to work at a call center and

the people would say I have a soothing voice a d stuff. More than once Ive been at work and got that I thought you were prince thing when I talk. Its mostly inflection and tone tbh. My voice is deep but doing the phone shyt and being in a spa made me have to learn how to use it in the most beneficial way.

I unfortunately pull a lot of pretty, feminist women lol. Like the last 6-7 girls Ive slept with have been feminists mixed girls and its not like Im not our here trying to get with chocolate girls because Im that complexion is hust they dont fukk with the kids vision :mjlol:

And yeah Ive attracted a few masculine chicks. Most memorable one is this Native woman who resembled sinead o connor lol. She said some really wild shyt in regards to gender but she was cool. I mainly attract feminine women tho because Im not really feminine outside of my exterior. Like I dont argue, dont gossip, I see a woman i like I dont beat around the bush. I just like pretty shyt :yeshrug:

T/Y for answering my questions.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Interesting. You threw me with the dangling earrings & tight clothes...I'm speechless.

How do you wear your hair & how long is it?

I wouldn't expect the average woman to have your knowledge on skincare since you're an aesthetician. I bet I could go toe to toe with you though :laugh:!
I love all things girly especially skincare/beauty products, haircare, & makeup.

Prince wore ruffles & high heels but his speaking voice :banderas:embodied masculinity. Christ.
full

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
You know men have estrogen and its in the water and soy that is in everything we eat or consume

We need a Petty Anonymous group

I would go

Record the person or write down everything...no emotional arguments...if you care...even if you dont care maybe they dont know how they are coming off...also maybe talk about other ways they can get that energy out

Basketball and the Gym works for me

Anything active

Also there are vitamin/hormone and illnesses that manifest as some of the things on your list

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
You know men have estrogen and its in the water and soy that is in everything we eat or consume

We need a Petty Anonymous group

I would go

Record the person or write down everything...no emotional arguments...if you care...even if you dont care maybe they dont know how they are coming off...also maybe talk about other ways they can get that energy out

Basketball and the Gym works for me

Anything active

Also there are vitamin/hormone and illnesses that manifest as some of the things on your list

There has been several conversations:

He's drinking the same water as many other dudes; this type of behavior/man is rare to me. Hence this thread. I'm not being petty.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Ive met alot of moody and petty men hell
im petty at times too

But wtf to the rest of that list:gucci: u sure these are straight men?

This is (1) one dude.

The high pitched voice, daintiness, & giddiness/twirling foot/popping gum when catching up with an old guy friend...that was all too peculiar to me.

I think I was subjected to the moodiness, bytchiness, petty, critical of women, animated, sighing/eyerolls, attitudes, argumentative mannerisms, so frequently, b/c he wanted to date me. I wasn't receptive. Behaviors escalated with each advance - 'I'm not interested in dating right now.' to 'I don't like bytchy men!'

He said he would change. I think that stuff is deeply ingrained...

Other than that he's cool to hang out with. Loads of energy, humorous, very generous, spontaneous, ambitious, & free flowing. Nevertheless, in my mind I'd say it's like hanging out with a chick...with a d-ck.

Too bad...:o:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This is (1) one dude.

The high pitched voice, daintiness, & giddiness/twirling foot/popping gum when catching up with an old guy friend...that was all too peculiar to me.

I think I was subjected to the moodiness, bytchiness, petty, critical of women, animated, sighing/eyerolls, attitudes, argumentative mannerisms, so frequently, b/c he wanted to date me. I wasn't receptive. Behaviors escalated with each advance - 'I'm not interested in dating right now.' to 'I don't like bytchy men!'

He said he would change. I think that stuff is deeply ingrained...

Other than that he's cool to hang out with. Loads of energy, humorous, very generous, spontaneous, ambitious, & free flowing. Nevertheless, in my mind I'd say it's like hanging out with a chick...with a d-ck.

Too bad...:o:

Hes not 100% straight

If thats ur thing do u:hubie: