Effeminate Men...

Are you rocking with dude?

• Yes, we can watch chick flicks together & get pedicures together!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't like girly men.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Other - Please explain.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm a esthetician and I just look feminine all that catty shyt is for the birds though. Only thing on that list I am is selectively animated. usually I'm chill as hell. Girls seem to not mind my aura or w/e I'm just me. It hasn't been a prob seducing women at all. Granted even though I know more about the beauty field than any girl I'm dating, I'm still from the south side of chicago and aint no hoe in my blood :wow:

one man with all that in the OP sounds omega super gay or in the closet at best.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I don't consider gossip a female trait. As much as the men on here act like it's :gurl: when men gossip, I've come to realize men gossip just as much if not more than women do. This is a real life observation. And they'll be excited af to tell you some shyt too.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I'm a esthetician and I just look feminine all that catty shyt is for the birds though. Only thing on that list I am is selectively animated. usually I'm chill as hell. Girls seem to not mind my aura or w/e I'm just me. It hasn't been a prob seducing women at all. Granted even though I know more about the beauty field than any girl I'm dating, I'm still from the south side of chicago and aint no hoe in my blood :wow:

one man with all that in the OP sounds omega super gay or in the closet at best.

What about you is feminine looking?

What's your experience with the women you date in regards to beauty? They don't know about skincare, products, etc?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What about you is feminine looking?

What's your experience with the women you date in regards to beauty? They don't know about skincare, products, etc?
I dress like Prince minus the flamboyance. All black, tight fitting shyt, cardigans dangling earrings, just shyt you never see a man wear notmally. My eyebrows perfect and my skin is radiant lmfao, long hair. I work out a lot so Im pretty in shape. Im also short so it works for me I guess. I still get assumed gay a lot :sadcam: until I start talking.

No woman Ive dated has known more about cosmetics than me. Strangely I attesct the types that dont wear makeup :/

Ive had no probs attracting women but again I just look feminine I behave like a man.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I dress like Prince minus the flamboyance. All black, tight fitting shyt, cardigans dangling earrings, just shyt you never see a man wear notmally. My eyebrows perfect and my skin is radiant lmfao, long hair. I work out a lot so Im pretty in shape. Im also short so it works for me I guess. I still get assumed gay a lot :sadcam: until I start talking.

No woman Ive dated has known more about cosmetics than me. Strangely I attesct the types that dont wear makeup :/

Ive had no probs attracting women but again I just look feminine I behave like a man.

Interesting. You threw me with the dangling earrings & tight clothes...I'm speechless.

How do you wear your hair & how long is it?

I wouldn't expect the average woman to have your knowledge on skincare since you're an aesthetician. I bet I could go toe to toe with you though :laugh:!
I love all things girly especially skincare/beauty products, haircare, & makeup.

Prince wore ruffles & high heels but his speaking voice :banderas:embodied masculinity. Christ.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. You threw me with the dangling earrings & tight clothes...I'm speechless.

How do you wear your hair & how long is it?

I wouldn't expect the average woman to have your knowledge on skincare since you're an aesthetician. I bet I could go toe to toe with you though :laugh:!
I love all things girly especially skincare/beauty products, haircare, & makeup.

Prince wore ruffles & high heels but his speaking voice :banderas:embodied masculinity. Christ.
I got a decent size afro. I got 4c hair so its mad shrinkage buts its like 6-7 inches of growth atm. I get Prince at work all the time but I dont look shyt like him :mjlol: guess its the aesthetic. My voice a lil deeper than the gods tho.

Dont hate on the earrings. My fashion impreccable lol

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I got a decent size afro. I got 4c hair so its mad shrinkage buts its like 6-7 inches of growth atm. I get Prince at work all the time but I dont look shyt like him :mjlol: guess its the aesthetic. My voice a lil deeper than the gods tho.

Dont hate on the earrings. My fashion impreccable lol

You have a deeper voice than Prince's - The kind where if you dialed the wrong number and a woman answered, she'd try to keep you on the phone and make small talk just to hear it? That kind? :ohlawd: Lord have mercy.

I promise that I am not hating on you or your dangling earrings - Go ahead with your bad self, lol! My closet is full of black clothing/shoes/handbags - I love wearing all black attire and dangling earrings too especially when I wear my hair loose. I especially love to wear black pedicures & manicures.

Don't mind me I like to be silly, laugh & play :laugh:.

So, tell me - You say that it's easy for you to pull women, right? Are they feminine? Do they try to change you? Have you ever attracted a masculine chick?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I hate being called a pretty boy i always felt that they saw me as feminine.
:mjcry:
Is that how brehettes feel? @Lady.Libra.
:feedme:
So i always have a beard:wow: and stay in the gym. it doesnt help that I have nice looking dreads either:mjcry:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You have a deeper voice than Prince's - The kind where if you dialed the wrong number and a woman answered, she'd try to keep you on the phone and make small talk just to hear it? That kind? :ohlawd: Lord have mercy.

I promise that I am not hating on you or your dangling earrings - Go ahead with your bad self, lol! My closet is full of black clothing/shoes/handbags - I love wearing all black attire and dangling earrings too especially when I wear my hair loose. I especially love to wear black pedicures & manicures.

So, tell me - You say that it's easy for you to pull women, right? Are they feminine? Do they try to change you? Have you ever attracted a masculine chick?
I used to work at a call center and

the people would say I have a soothing voice a d stuff. More than once Ive been at work and got that I thought you were prince thing when I talk. Its mostly inflection and tone tbh. My voice is deep but doing the phone shyt and being in a spa made me have to learn how to use it in the most beneficial way.

I unfortunately pull a lot of pretty, feminist women lol. Like the last 6-7 girls Ive slept with have been feminists mixed girls and its not like Im not our here trying to get with chocolate girls because Im that complexion is hust they dont fukk with the kids vision :mjlol:

And yeah Ive attracted a few masculine chicks. Most memorable one is this Native woman who resembled sinead o connor lol. She said some really wild shyt in regards to gender but she was cool. I mainly attract feminine women tho because Im not really feminine outside of my exterior. Like I dont argue, dont gossip, I see a woman i like I dont beat around the bush. I just like pretty shyt :yeshrug:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I hate being called a pretty boy i always felt that they saw me as feminine.
:mjcry:
Is that how brehettes feel? @Lady.Libra.
:feedme:
So i always have a beard:wow: and stay in the gym. it doesnt help that I have nice looking dreads either:mjcry:

If you're handsome you can't help that; if anyone gives you crap for it that's their problem.

But that's not what I'm talking about -
I'm talking about men who are feminine in their mannerisms, attitude, and personality.