Effects of Losing Your Virginity

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Yes and No. If that makes sense. No, obviously because I'm married and I love my husband and I'm happy I waited for him. Yes because of what my dad taught me about sex. He always told me I would be a hoe if I had sex and it was something that "nasty women" do. So I was always afraid to do it. So sometimes I feel guilty or bad for wanting to have sex and sometimes I cry after but my husband is understanding. Even though i'm married, it still makes me feel bad.

Damn, that's fu**ed up. I can understand discouraging sex until adulthood or until you're mature enough to make wise decisions. But the act of sex making a woman a "ho"?? That's just an ingnorant mindstate.

The only thing a father should have to say to his daughter about sex, is be safe, respect yourself, and find a man that treats you like the queen that you are.

That won't stop her from being promiscuous but for the most part, nothing will, is that is what she wants to do.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
lol it didn't change me at all.

Yes and No. If that makes sense. No, obviously because I'm married and I love my husband and I'm happy I waited for him. Yes because of what my dad taught me about sex. He always told me I would be a hoe if I had sex and it was something that "nasty women" do. So I was always afraid to do it. So sometimes I feel guilty or bad for wanting to have sex and sometimes I cry after but my husband is understanding. Even though i'm married, it still makes me feel bad.

We're a lot closer, I feel more comfortable with him now.

dated a chick like you in my 20's... had to break that off, cuz thats a mindset that only therapy can help.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
dated a chick like you in my 20's... had to break that off, cuz thats a mindset that only therapy can help.

:( I think I handle it pretty well, I don't need therapy.

It doesn't stop me from having sex with him, I just sometimes feel bad afterwards. :yeshrug: I try to keep my feelings to myself though because he said he feels bad when I cry after. Then that makes me feel even worse :sad: so I don't say anything or cry in front of him.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
:( I think I handle it pretty well, I don't need therapy.

It doesn't stop me from having sex with him, I just sometimes feel bad afterwards. :yeshrug: I try to keep my feelings to myself though because he said he feels bad when I cry after. Then that makes me feel even worse :sad: so I don't say anything or cry in front of him.

i'm giving you a e hug lil mama :hug:

:therethere:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Do you feel like losing your virginity changed you for the better or worse?
Do you regret it?
Did the dynamic between you and your first partner change?

1. Neither but at the time I would have said worse because I was taught to wait until marriage.

2. Not anymore back then I felt guilty. I was 18 I'm now 27

3. Yes, I felt like we should have been closer together because what we did is one of the most intimate things you can do. Obviously it wasn't like that for him.