Effects of Losing Your Virginity

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Male 25 . Lost mine at 16 . .

Think it was for the better

Started to look at things like a man cuz I thought men had sex ..

Never know when I would actually try to grow up if I didn't .

Also . Helps in looking at bigger pictures ..

Hard to explain when youre a virgin

But those whom already been down that road . Understand . . There's understanding after having sex ..

ALSO .. seems to make you see people and their true intent when in a relationship..

Can go deeper if need be .

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Things changed but I didn't understand how much under years later. It wasn't for better or worst honestly but I did get much stronger feelings for them after the fact tho.
Not really, it was bound to happen at some point I was a huge horn dog coming up,I used alot of restraint in not sleeping around. And my 1st time was most guys "fantasy" lol.
We became way closer, so yes it did.

If you can wait until marriage or a serious long term relationship great.
If not I hope its with someone you can trust and or care about.
For every amazing story of a eye opening wonderful experience there is a horror story.

Also your 1st time will more than likely define what you enjoy and dislike at the core of sex going forward.

Women don't really think about that, and think oh I found out what I liked my 1st couple times. Nahhhh in reality a dude actually laid the ground work for what you like. lol
I wanna take Kant virginity one day

Fred

Daps
Do you feel like losing your virginity changed you for the better or worse?
Do you regret it?
Did the dynamic between you and your first partner change?

1. Better, but I waited a little too late. So it was past due.

2. Nah, I learned a lot from it.

3. Yes, eventually ending our relationship. But that's a whole 'nother story. But in a nutshell, it was due to my lack of experience and him being more experienced. His size and my tightness.The relationship being long distance and sex being infrequent. Recipe for a sexual chemistry nightmare.

Daps
Also your 1st time will more than likely define what you enjoy and dislike at the core of sex going forward.

Women don't really think about that, and think oh I found out what I liked my 1st couple times. Nahhhh in reality a dude actually laid the ground work for what you like. lol
:wow:
This is so so true. There are some positions I can't stand due to my first couple of experiences that were negative. But at the same time, my first partner got me preferring a certain stroke style.

Also my 2nd partner gave me my most enjoyable sex and greatly impacted sex preferences as well.

This choices definitely have long term consequences.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Do you feel like losing your virginity changed you for the better or worse?

lol it didn't change me at all.
Do you regret it?

Yes and No. If that makes sense. No, obviously because I'm married and I love my husband and I'm happy I waited for him. Yes because of what my dad taught me about sex. He always told me I would be a hoe if I had sex and it was something that "nasty women" do. So I was always afraid to do it. So sometimes I feel guilty or bad for wanting to have sex and sometimes I cry after but my husband is understanding. Even though i'm married, it still makes me feel bad.

Did the dynamic between you and your first partner change?

We're a lot closer, I feel more comfortable with him now.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Did nothing for me. I had a corny simp friend in the car afterwards asking me "so how does it feel? Don't you feel like a new man?" I told him nah I feel the same as before. I prefer doing drugs to sex because drugs help my mental issues while sex is just like exercise to me. Except I get a natural high from exercise while I just get sleepy after sex. Probably the most overrated experience on the planet. But I'm having sex with women who are easy and there is no emotion behind it.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
puzzy is steroids it made my shoulders wide as the sky without me even trying as a pup
all that testosterone from females letting me bless it

and sex does the same for ladies
bussing a nut sends your hormones flying it'll make your tatas sit up spread your hips and give you a bubble

approach with care
choose wisely and enjoy that good fruit

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
It gave me a lot of clarity around how women are just like men. And raw sex? Yea I see how nikkas get caught up. Have you doing stupid shyt just to get some more. LMAO.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I was ready to lose mine at the tender age of 12 and God bestowed upon me women that I have to damn near dupe into having sex and they come few and far between:skip:

I'm not a scummy guy so I'm not gonna trick/convince someone into "doing the do". 7 years later and here I am:skip:....

People get shocked when I tell them I'm still a virgin lol.

To answer your questions,
  1. It'd definitely change me for the better. I'd start jacking off less and it'd boost my confidence.
  2. Nah, I'm not gonna regret it
  3. I'd honestly start to look at the woman differently in the relationship. I'd never forget her and she'd definitely have a place in my heart. I mean, I'd have no choice because I'd be so overjoyed to have finally gotten sum after YEARS. I'd probably buy her a diamond necklace to show my gratitude...