@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Blackthoughts I don't even dislike you. :skip: I'm just sick of this same topic being revisited when it could be squashed by you just posting up a photo. I don't even care if you use one of your black friends. Just put something up. :mjpls:
Breh, I'll post the pic at 5am if he agrees to the bet. You think I have black friends that I can call at any time of the day to take a pic for me? Isn't it more logical to just believe that I'm black? I will post a pic but the guy who convinced you I'm not black has to pay for that or admit he lied.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'll donate 30 if you can post a pic of you with a bad bytch holding some money.
This is the hoe ass shyt you always pull,gotta go extra just so you won't have to actually do shyt,the real ban bet should be that if you don't post a proof pic you should get banned

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This is the hoe ass shyt you always pull,gotta go extra just so you won't have to actually do shyt,the real ban bet should be that if you don't post a proof pic you should get banned
God bless you breh. If you think I'm such a bad person please just place me on your ignore list. I have no beef with you.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I meant just him,why does someone else have to banned just to prove that another poster is black,@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank should hit him back and tell him to agree to a ban bet if HE proves his black then @Blackthoughts gets banned :jbhmm:
:dahell: from an exchange we had this April
good shyt about to watch..

we still catchin that fade tho? :francis:
lets meet up outside of Oracle tonight.. :yeshrug:
You had your chance to catch the beats and declined. I'm not touching the town no time soon. What hood you from though?

if you black, then im good with the fade... :yeshrug:

i just thought u was some clown ass asian mockin black culture :ld:

I'm an African American from the slums of East Oakland mane.

then we good

So for him to go on a campaign since June claiming that I'm Asian is :dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

The sad thing is a lot of y'all believed the shyt.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/warren-sapp-arrest-video-hilarious.311745/#post-13065616

IDCdoYOU

Pro
Daps
I meant just him,why does someone else have to banned just to prove that another poster is black,@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank should hit him back and tell him to agree to a ban bet if HE proves his black then @Blackthoughts gets banned :jbhmm:
TF?

Educated has been lying on this dude for months saying he(blackthoughts) isn't black.

I get the principle of the matter...do you?