@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
How does it end?

3kkpkfo-gif.3195

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
How long are you going to keep attention whoring over this? This might be the worst running joke (don't ask how) on this website. :martin:
This the first thread I made about this shyt. Others have made threads calling me out for not being black. I've always been willing to prove it if 1 person agrees to the ban bet. You don't say its attention whoring when he calls me Asian tho.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You'll join him in the bet?
Nah,I ain't a bytch like you,you love the attention,how many threads have u made about ban bets,u act like asking for a proof pic is asking for much,I have my own pic as as my profile,you gone duck posting your picture like u ducked the fade from @itsyoung!!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Nah,I ain't a bytch like you,you love the attention,how many threads have u made about ban bets,u act like asking for a proof pic is asking for much,I have my own pic as as my profile,you gone duck posting your profile like u ducked the fade from @itsyoung!!
God bless you breh. I dissed homosexuals a lot this year and you may be mad at that. I have no issue with you personally. Happy Holidays.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You finally got somebody to pose for you? :jbhmm:

You could of ended this a long time ago with a simple picture of your hand and the coli Website in the back ground.
I've been asking for this ban bet for awhile now. I don't need anyone to pose for me. I'm not sure why you don't think I'm black. You've never questioned it until dude started the lie.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Whats so hard about taking a picture w your sn and posting it on here? Is all of this extra stuff even necessary?
Whats so hard about him saying he agrees? if he says those two words I'll post a pic with whatever you want me to write on a piece of paper.