@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This shyt been going on forever :deadmanny:. Can we just all agree that thots is not a nikka. Homie an Asian or a cac, but definitely not a breh.

This is the same shyt that happened to @PhonZhi where he paid for someone'someone's hand and the breh forget the second "h" :dead: :wow:
So it makes sense to believe that? Only a idiot would believe what you just wrote.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
This shyt been going on forever :deadmanny:. Can we just all agree that thots is not a nikka. Homie an Asian or a cac, but definitely not a breh.

This is the same shyt that happened to @PhonZhi where he paid for someone's hand and the breh forgot the second "h" :dead: :wow:
I already found his old twitter to confirm he's asian, but yea guess we can finally dead it. we all know he isnt black

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Must have got his black roommate to lend a hand so he can prove a point..the desire to be black is at an all time high and needs to be studied further..

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

This is the same shyt that happened to @PhonZhi where he paid for someone's hand and the breh forgot the second "h" :dead: :wow:

This is like the 50th time you've tagged my name recently and i still have no idea who you are.:dwillhuh:

Welcome to the ignore list:blessed:

And whatever is goin on in this thread:

RfxIUI7.jpg

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
This is like the 50th time you've tagged my name recently and i still have no idea who you are.:dwillhuh:

Welcome to the ignore list:blessed:

And whatever is goin on in this thread:

RfxIUI7.jpg
Is what he said true? Yes or no. Dont need any kind of detail. Just say yes or no

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Least @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank references clubs and spots that actually pop in the town where a nicca could real life rendevous..:manny:

Nah, he's a fraud. I think he just googles that shyt because every time I've confronted him about anything, whether it's asking for proof that he's really from the town or why he lied about being connected with LA gang members he disappears real quick. To his credit he'll dap my posts whenever I bring up these issues so I think he's just trolling in the name of having fun. @Blackthoughts is from the town, you guys just like nitpicking his words, but he has said a lot of odd shyt too that just kind of makes me question his character. Plus although I think he's from there, I don't think he's really out here anymore at all, but that's not really a knock towards him because for the most part he doesn't really say that he is either though. This whole subject is tired as hell though and is probably the worst running joke of the year at this point simply because it has derailed so many other threads.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Nah, he's a fraud. I think he just googles that shyt because every time I've confronted him about anything, whether it's asking for proof that he's really from the town or why he lied about being connected with LA gang members he disappears real quick. To his credit he'll dap my posts whenever I bring up these issues so I think he's just trolling in the name of having fun. @Blackthoughts is from the town, you guys just like nitpicking his words, but he has said a lot of odd shyt too that just kind of makes me question his character. Plus although I think he's from there, I don't think he's really out here anymore at all, but that's not really a knock towards him because for the most part he doesn't really say that he is either though. This whole subject is tired as hell though and is probably the worst running joke of the year at this point simply because it has derailed so many other threads.
You right. When I go back its only to visit my folks or to go to get something to eat. I never fronted like I still be in the town everyday. I worked too hard to get out that mufukka to be there everyday. And yeah @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank ain't from the town. Dude admitted to not knowing it was a McDonald's on 98 and E-14. Any nikka from Oakland would know that. He just be googling shyt. He never proved he was black nor from Oakland. If you ask him some shyt about the town that he cant Google he'll disappear. Ask him some street shyt and see what happen. He a troll.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I couldn't get him to accept a ban bet but watching him rock that woat banner warms my heart. Poetic Justice indeed.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
If they banned his I.P that means no more Unueducatedcacfromthecheckcashingjoint as well. Today is a good day.