@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
You need that green in your life to make you feel better. Being in the red got you heated. You're the only one angry here :mjlol: . I'm over here watching Lockup on MSNBC and eating leftovers :umad:

funny how you two equate a conversation with anger.
but why do YOU think i'm getting angry? is it because you're hiding something that would make you think i and others would get angry about?:patrice:

see right through you YU.
you cant even take a decent proof pic.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
funny how you two equate a conversation with anger.
but why do YOU think i'm getting angry? is it because you're hiding something that would make you think i and others would get angry about?:patrice:

see right through you YU.
you cant even take a decent proof pic.
You devote this much time talking shyt to another man that you don't like and who didn't know you existed 24 hours ago. Either you're mad or you're lonely as fukk. Either way :lolbron:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
You devote this much time talking shyt to another man that you don't like and who didn't know you existed 24 hours ago. Either you're mad or you're lonely as fukk. Either way :lolbron:

no. its that ive been seeing you prancing around threads pretending. and you know what got me agreeing you're asian? its your sign up date.
and the fact you keep quiet about sohh. have you talked about sohh on this site at all?
because there used to be this asian kid on sohh. kinda got heated when the virginia tech shyt went down. he got clowned and thrown to the wolves..
and you seem to post like him,
and then i found it odd someone is claiming you're asian.

and to top it off, you dap a white kid saying the n word and you refuse to show a decent proof pic.
is this person you want to ban from your past???
i dont know much about all that shyt. i know you got exposed. and i know you post like that asian kid from sohh.

so continue to play a role.
and think what you like about me. but in a psychological view of all this, everything you throw out at people you feel that way about yourself.
are you lonely?
are you asian?
is your dikk small?

im sorry

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I never doubted you, my brother
full

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:wow: finally I can rest easy now that the proof is out there

It has been settled
Can buy custom hand pictures on fiverr.com for $5

It even has the wrong date (12/25) so you probably paid for it yesterday if he accepted yesterday but now it says 12/26 and 12/25 crossed out. How can you get Christmas day mixed up? Either way hand pictures mean nothing with fiverr.com around as explained multiple times in this thread