@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You should've at least repped the few folks supporting you.. It would've at least looked OK from the outside. You straight up did a move from Boardwalk Empire with that political pimpin :mjlol:.. This place is straight entertainment.
I repped everybody that supported me. One of them double crossed me and negged me after I repped his ass :scust::mjlol::francis: true fukkery indeed.

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You only right about me not showing pics before tonight. I'm not about to go back and forth about the rest of that shyt after I already told the truth on it. Enjoy ya Saturday night breh. Get on Plenty Of Fish and use that anger to get some p*ssy :skip:

I know what you're trying to do op. You're trying to be cool and talk shyt since you know you lost and you're trying to save face.

Also, what type of p*ssy getting,red blooded nikka runs at the sight of a fair fight? :patrice:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
why did you purposely write it sloppy? @Blackthoughts why not write it neat.

and why dont you take a picture of your hand next to the tv that shows the date and weather and shyt like that. got cable? take a pic of your hand up against the channel guide.

til then, you're a fraud
I sent Cook a pic with the exact time and date on it and all that shyt. Had bruh agreed to the bet I woulda made a little clip and shyt.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
shook p*ssyclot is gonna ignore me.

smh at the fraud in this thread.

edit

I sent Cook a pic with the exact time and date on it and all that shyt. Had bruh agreed to the bet I woulda made a little clip and shyt.

and did he get banned??

why not post that pic for us. why is it just for cook?
you're a narcissist deep down or some shyt. all this is attention whoring you know...... smh

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I know what you're trying to do op. You're trying to be cool and talk shyt since you know you lost and you're trying to save face.

Also, what type of p*ssy getting,red blooded nikka runs at the sight of a fair fight? :patrice:
You right breh. I'm scared of white boys that are shorter than Spud Webb. You got me. Now what are you going to do about being in the house p*ssyless on a Saturday night is what you need to ask yourself. Turn that anger to getting laid. Pay for it if you have to but don't waste it worried about me :pachaha:

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You right breh. I'm scared of white boys that are shorter than Spud Webb. You got me. Now what are you going to do about being in the house p*ssyless on a Saturday night is what you need to ask yourself. Turn that anger to getting laid. Pay for it if you have to but don't waste it worried about me :pachaha:

Says the Asian guy :mjlol:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps

you're a funny guy, huh? you made a bait thread to shyt on people who are on here tonight, a thread where your grand narcissistic asian self is trying to tell us all you're on here tonight for a purpose
and that purpose is you exposing your true skin color and exposing the plotting you have been doing to get a nemesis of yours banned.
who's the loser. not the ones you're trying to shyt on.
the person you wanted banned didnt even agree to the bet and you already gave out your pictures? you're a lame and an attention whore. you couldnt even keep your fake pics to yourself until you got that person agreeing to the bet. you gave out fake pics to prove a point and you did this all in a 10 hour period.
your lame anxious attention whoring self couldnt even let the thread go on until tomorrow....all the while keeping your pics to yourself and maybe gaining the person to agree.

you're a herb

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did anything different happen here or is this the same ole shyt in another thread :dwillhuh:

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You're in the red, trying to tell people to run neg trains on other people?
:stopitslime:
Go sit down somewhere, and let the thread play itself out

I've been here for a little over 3 or 4 days breh, I'm already in the red and have a shytty reputation already. So what the fukk do I have to lose? :pachaha:

Negg away:troll: