@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Close out 2015 with a bang. Let the fukkery ensue.

You should've at least repped the few folks supporting you.. It would've at least looked OK from the outside. You straight up did a move from Boardwalk Empire with that political pimpin :mjlol:.. This place is straight entertainment.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
A part of me feels as though fair is fair and @Blackthoughts should be let of the hook. But another part of me feels as though this isn't him and he got somebody to take the pic for him.

All the times he coulda posted proof and he waited until tonight to do it?:patrice:He backed down in that fight thread against @itsyoung!! and never posted proof. He's backed down from taking pics other times he's been called out. Something doesn't feel right here but I can't put my finger on it:jbhmm:

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
No tonight.

No more waiting no more games. By 12 or else. This cannot go any further.

LOL I keep reading your posts in Morpheus's voice.
:dead:

But yes, I agree. This cannot go any further.
:demonic:
tumblr_mcottp5bFT1qkzp87o3_400.gif

tumblr_mcottp5bFT1qkzp87o7_400.gif

tumblr_mcottp5bFT1qkzp87o1_400.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I aint tryna cross ya but why ya draggin this out?
I already posted a pic with what breh wanted me to write on it. Check the OP. The shyt ova with. Its shyts and giggles at this point. If you want to call the wolves after I already provided pics then so be it. Real nikkas always bounce back :dame:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I already posted a pic with what breh wanted me to write on it. Check the OP. The shyt ova with. Its shyts and giggles at this point. If you want to call the wolves after I already provided pics then so be it. Real nikkas always bounce back :dame:
Okay breh. Whatever you say.

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Real Nikka shyt
- don't finish a fight you started
- refuse to show proof to support your own case
- bytch at other people over something you started
- try to bribe people to dig yourself out of the hole you dug
- bytch out from an actual challenge
- hide like a coward

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Can buy custom hand pictures on fiverr.com for $5

It even has the wrong date (12/25) so you probably paid for it yesterday if he accepted yesterday but now it says 12/26 and 12/25 crossed out. How can you get Christmas day mixed up? Either way hand pictures mean nothing with fiverr.com around as explained multiple times in this thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Real Nikka shyt
- don't finish a fight you started
- refuse to show proof to support your own case
- bytch at other people over something out started
- try to bribe people to dig yourself out of the hole you dug
- bytch out from an actual challenge
- hide like a coward
You only right about me not showing pics before tonight. I'm not about to go back and forth about the rest of that shyt after I already told the truth on it. Enjoy ya Saturday night breh. Get on Plenty Of Fish and use that anger to get some p*ssy :skip:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Can buy custom hand pictures on fiverr.com for $5

It even has the wrong date (12/25) so you probably paid for it yesterday if he accepted yesterday but now it says 12/26 and 12/25 crossed out. How can you get Christmas day mixed up? Either way hand pictures mean nothing with fiverr.com around as explained multiple times in this thread

:jbhmm: