Educated Brother Gives White Nationalist A Lesson on European History. (Update: Cacs are trying to get him swatted)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These cacs have no real culture..everything they hold dear is stolen and appropriated.

They even have the nerve and gall to stick their necks out and claim to have dveloped cultures when they havent..They need to be reminded of that.
Ive started reminding these right wingers whom profess to be Christians that christianity and its roots are Nile Valley belief systems.

Daps
a bit late but pains me to see Black folk try and claim inbred arabs, jews, and cacs; natives too

West and Central Africa have a rich history, its' diaspora especially
Indeed.

I just don't get that type of foolishness in claiming other cultures and people. Afro-descendants of the Americas mainly descend from the peoples and polities of West and Central Africa.
Mali Empire
Ashanti Kingdom
Wolof/Djolof Kingdom
Oyo Kingdom
Dahomey Kingdom
Kongo Kingdom
Arochukwu

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I can't see the whole tweet (fukk Elon), but I see what we talking about. My great grandfather was a blacksmith, and somewhat successful. Died young tho.

Speaking of iron- work, I just learned something new and I wanna share!

:sas1:

Did They or Didn't They Invent It? Iron in Sub-Saharan Africa​

Published online by Cambridge University Press: 09 May 2014

Extract​

Judging from a number of recent publications, the long-running debate over the origins of iron smelting in sub-Saharan Africa has been resolved… in favor of those advocating independent invention. For Gérard Quéchon, the French archeologist to whom we owe very early dates for iron metallurgy from the Termit Massif in Niger, “indisputably, in the present state of knowledge, the hypothesis of an autochthonous invention is convincing.” According to Eric Huysecom, a Belgian-born archeologist, “[o]ur present knowledge allows us … to envisage one or several independent centres of metal innovation in sub-Saharan Africa.”

Hamady Bocoum, a Senegalese archeologist, asserts that “more and more numerous datings are pushing back the beginning of iron production in Africa to at least the middle of the second millennium BC, which would make it one of the world's oldest metallurgies.” He thinks that “in the present state of knowledge, the debate [over diffusion vs. independent invention] is closed for want of conclusive proof accrediting any of the proposed transmission channels [from the north].” The American archeologist Peter R. Schmidt tells us “the hypothesis for independent invention is currently the most viable among the multitude of diffusionist hypotheses.”

Africanists other than archeologists are in agreement. For Basil Davidson, the foremost popularizer of African history, “African metallurgical skills [were] locally invented and locally developed.” The American linguist Christopher Ehret says

Africa south of the Sahara, it now seems, was home to a separate and independent invention of iron metallurgy … To sum up the available evidence, iron technology across much of sub-Saharan Africa has an African origin dating to before 1000 BCE.

The earliest tentative evidence for iron-making is a small number of iron fragments with the appropriate amounts of carbon admixture found in the Proto-Hittite layers at Kaman-Kalehöyük in modern-day Turkey, dated to 2200–2000 BC.

:sas2: Seem to me like we need to do some more digging in Africa. We mighta did it first.

It's absolutely absurd that you, and several posters participating in this very thread, can be knowledgeable of the great accomplishments of people who are ancestors to "FBA" but relegate yourselves to shytting on them and practicing ONLINE Black division just because of what you've read and watched by known grifters on the internet. You nikkas is straight clowns and should be ashamed to even show yourselves in threads like this.

:salute: to African people across the globe.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I can't see the whole tweet (fukk Elon), but I see what we talking about. My great grandfather was a blacksmith, and somewhat successful. Died young tho.

Extract​

Judging from a number of recent publications, the long-running debate over the origins of iron smelting in sub-Saharan Africa has been resolved… in favor of those advocating independent invention. For Gérard Quéchon, the French archeologist to whom we owe very early dates for iron metallurgy from the Termit Massif in Niger, “indisputably, in the present state of knowledge, the hypothesis of an autochthonous invention is convincing.” According to Eric Huysecom, a Belgian-born archeologist, “[o]ur present knowledge allows us … to envisage one or several independent centres of metal innovation in sub-Saharan Africa.”

Hamady Bocoum, a Senegalese archeologist, asserts that “more and more numerous datings are pushing back the beginning of iron production in Africa to at least the middle of the second millennium BC, which would make it one of the world's oldest metallurgies.” He thinks that “in the present state of knowledge, the debate [over diffusion vs. independent invention] is closed for want of conclusive proof accrediting any of the proposed transmission channels [from the north].” The American archeologist Peter R. Schmidt tells us “the hypothesis for independent invention is currently the most viable among the multitude of diffusionist hypotheses.”

Africanists other than archeologists are in agreement. For Basil Davidson, the foremost popularizer of African history, “African metallurgical skills [were] locally invented and locally developed.” The American linguist Christopher Ehret says

Africa south of the Sahara, it now seems, was home to a separate and independent invention of iron metallurgy … To sum up the available evidence, iron technology across much of sub-Saharan Africa has an African origin dating to before 1000 BCE.

The earliest tentative evidence for iron-making is a small number of iron fragments with the appropriate amounts of carbon admixture found in the Proto-Hittite layers at Kaman-Kalehöyük in modern-day Turkey, dated to 2200–2000 BC.

:sas2: Seem to me like we need to do some more digging in Africa. We mighta did it first.
I feel like this is something that is true but cacs are trying to refuge with all their might.

Daps

Extract​

More than likely Sub Saharan Africans were the first to forge iron.

West and Central Africa have some of the oldest iron forges:
Lejja, Nigeria ~2000BCE
Oboui, C.A.R. 2300BCE - 1900BCE

For more info on metallurgy (especially iron metallurgy):
Early West African Metallurgies: New Data and Old Orthodoxy

The Origins of African Metallurgies The Origins of African Metallurgies Summary and Keywords

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's absolutely absurd that you, and several posters participating in this very thread, can be knowledgeable of the great accomplishments of people who are ancestors to "FBA" but relegate yourselves to shytting on them and practicing ONLINE Black division just because of what you've read and watched by known grifters on the internet. You nikkas is straight clowns and should be ashamed to even show yourselves in threads like this.

:salute: to African people across the globe.

:hhh: Our shared ancient African history is it's own topic. Don't conflate our great ancestors with these broken, venal contemporary Africans. God bless those who want something better, but the last 700 yrs have been an absolute shyt show. The more I find out about our prior greatness, the more disgusted I am.

I hope we do better, here, there, and everywhere.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:hhh: Our shared ancient African history is it's own topic. Don't conflate our great ancestors with these broken, venal contemporary Africans. God bless those who want something better, but the last 700 yrs have been an absolute shyt show. The more I find out about our prior greatness, the more disgusted I am.

I hope we do better, here, there, and everywhere.

How has the last 700 years been an absolute shyt show between Black Americans and Blacks from other parts of the globe? You're partaking in some separatist bullshyt that was produced by grifters online and aligns with tactics cacs have been using against Black people throughout the world for centuries. Stop concerning yourself with shytting on other Black folk and focus your energy on these cacs who's taking away the rights of Black folk daily in this country, dumb heffa. Im all for being proud and celebrating lineage of Blacks with ancestors that were American slaves but stop idolizing online snake oil salesmen and subscribing to their fukk shyt, dummy. I'm gonna continue shytting on y'all weirdo internet nikkas who try to shyt on Black folk.

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
western euros use that “Aryan”/indo-euro shyt to claim Mediterranean stuff. But we’re the ones that get hit with “we wuz kangs”, what bullshyt
As usual insane universe level projection from loser cacs. As they try to join all possible cacs into one. Dumbest shyt and surprised no-one clowns them with the we wuz kangs BS they always spout. Just nonsense revisionist history to make themselves feel superior.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Thread was a thing of beauty. Northern Europeans can claim no continuity of civilization from the Greeks or the Romans. The civilizations in question would find such a notion ridiculous 🙄 The Greeks didn't even claim the Macedonians and they were notorious Egyptophiles and Herodotus claimed that the home of the Gods was located in Ethiopia.

Look up what the Romans thought of the Germans, Picts, Britons and the Celtic Druids that most of those racist fukks claim as ancestors, the Roman descriptions read like a "damn, bytch you live like this" meme. These people were literally pulled out of the mud through contact with several superior civilizations (Roman, Greek, Persian, Moslem, Carthraginian, Byzantine, Moorish, Egyptian) and it took thousands of years for them to independently develop civilizations. But they didn't even do that, just several successive cheap copy and pastes of Ancient Rome 😒
Could explain their current infatuation with playing in mud:jbhmm: