Educated Brother Gives White Nationalist A Lesson on European History. (Update: Cacs are trying to get him swatted)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I've had to point this out repeatedly. Up until about a thousand years ago or so, most German and British tribes were a bunch of illiterate barbarians who built virtually nothing of consequence and had made no contributions to the larger world. There were multiple far more impressive African civilizations that predated that period. Yet all these northern European racists try to take credit for things Italians and Greeks had done when they wouldn't even have considered those groups fellow "whites" until recently.

And I should point out, it's not like I actually give a shyt about who accomplished what 2000 years ago. But the fact that they use European development as some sort of trump card to claim higher intelligence is fukking ridiculous when you see how they were living before they got some help.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Me reading that:
giphy.gif

:blessed:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I've had to point this out repeatedly. Up until about a thousand years ago or so, most German and British tribes were a bunch of illiterate barbarians who built virtually nothing of consequence and had made no contributions to the larger world. There were multiple far more impressive African civilizations that predated that period. Yet all these northern European racists try to take credit for things Italians and Greeks had done when they wouldn't even have considered those groups fellow "whites" until recently.

And I should point out, it's not like I actually give a shyt about who accomplished what 2000 years ago. But the fact that they use European development as some sort of trump card to claim higher intelligence is fukking ridiculous when you see how they were living before they got some help.

They developed next to nothing independently and would be living in complete squalor if not for Mediterranean and MENA civilizations, who they now ironically degrade and call "shytholes". :mjlol:

Well they damn sure saved their savage pale ancestors from living in their piles of shyt throughout history.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I remember the days when I used to do things like that, you are wasting your breath

You are not "educating" these CACs. They already know that their history has no accomplishments and revolves around stealing other people's accomplishments. White people have not been in power as a Race until only the mid 1800s. They also know that their genes are recessive and in danger of being depleted

What they are banking on is that Black people remain lost and don't know White history, so they can use our ignorance to exploit you

Last edited:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Thread was a thing of beauty. Northern Europeans can claim no continuity of civilization from the Greeks or the Romans. The civilizations in question would find such a notion ridiculous 🙄 The Greeks didn't even claim the Macedonians and they were notorious Egyptophiles and Herodotus claimed that the home of the Gods was located in Ethiopia.

Look up what the Romans thought of the Germans, Picts, Britons and the Celtic Druids that most of those racist fukks claim as ancestors, the Roman descriptions read like a "damn, bytch you live like this" meme. These people were literally pulled out of the mud through contact with several superior civilizations (Roman, Greek, Persian, Moslem, Carthraginian, Byzantine, Moorish, Egyptian) and it took thousands of years for them to independently develop civilizations. But they didn't even do that, just several successive cheap copy and pastes of Ancient Rome 😒

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
This is why I laugh at cacs when they try me with the pseudo intellectual wizardry and every debate we get into i point out that they have no actual history besides subjugation, barbarism, cannibalism and being the scourge of mankind to just about every human,animal,tree,,flower and anything living on this earth. The so called Dark Ages are the true origins of modern Europeans and they know it.