Educate me: How can my girl make money of these streaming platforms?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
OP how much weed does your girl smoke?

A lot.

GlamorousBraveGardensnake-size_restricted.gif

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
about to flood this board with content breh, buying equipment today :yes: . unboxing videos, reaction videos and foot fetish videos coming just now for you JBO nikkas!

finna go viral and be the next coli breh to make it!

Lmao you're braver than me. Salute :salute:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
You gotta ease her into it. Like everything else in life having to do with business and investment, it won't all come in one day or even a year despite how she may look. For every chick making a killing off ig, youtube, twitch, etc, there's at least 10 chicks that failed. You have to fool these unsuspecting nerds into believing that that the chick is both perfect and imperfect so that they feel like they have an iota of a chance to be with her. Timing is very important when it comes to these things too. If she shows her freaky side too soon or too late, the nerds will not feel that she is genuine about streaming so it has to be at the perfect time. Oh yeah the genuine part is not to be underestimated. If they find out they're being conned, they will attempt to spread the word to their fellow nerds and stop supporting her so she legit has to play games. Tons of chicks have been exposed playing dance games when they were just watching the videos on youtube or watching the game on youtube and holding the controller or they boyfriend is really playing. These nerdy twitch simps have an eye for discernment.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even if you do go the unboxing videos route. have her try videogames from time to time, even if she's bad at them, she can ask the viewers/subscribers for help.

nerds love a damsel in distress

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wear skimpy attire. Show her cleavage. If her breasts have some bounce, have her wear tops that enhance it. I wish I was kidding, but these hos have a formula that works because these "men" have no shame.