*Edit* Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are now engaged! Page 10 of this thread with update

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the swagger less posts in here big’n up Bezos talking about they stay rich cause they dress like shyt.

No you just swaggerless. Like you can’t have expensive comfortable clothes that aren’t gaudy. What about the rich people that stay swagged out? I dress nice and drive nice cars cause I want to, not cause I wanna impress someone.

His sunglasses are prolly 2grand alone. He prolly spend $500 on brunch. Lol at thinking he shops exclusively on prime.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Yes they are. You think the rich became rich because they don’t care about fashion?

Also he’s on holiday on a beach. How fashionable can you really get in beachwear? Even the most fashionable people in the world only wear shorts and a t shirt when they’re at the beach.
They referring to the regular man.

I know blue collar guys(black and white) making $40+ an hour wearing walmart Levi’s and new balances but own 2-3 rental properties or condos with Lake Michigan views.

and know too many call center, security nikkas who was lined up for the 11s last week

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
They referring to the regular man.

I know blue collar guys(black and white) making $40+ an hour wearing walmart Levi’s and new balances but own 2-3 rental properties or condos with Lake Michigan views.

and know too many call center, security nikkas who was lined up for the 11s last week
People can’t spend their hard earned money on what they want to purchase? Sounds like the guys getting the 11s fukked your bytch or something