*Edit* Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are now engaged! Page 10 of this thread with update

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Dude upgraded with this broad

Jeff has all the money in the world (alongside Bill Gates who's now the richest man in the world) and all he needed to make the cypher complete was an outgoing, hard working woman who's on her grind too and I guess he found that in Lauren.

Yeah he made his money with his wife but as far as looks go, he upgraded with Lauren Sanchez beautiful ass:wow:

lauren-sanchez-picture-id80692620

lauren-sanchez-picture-id80692606

lauren-sanchez-picture-id80692624

well damn look at them titties

Raw & Regret.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’m trying to follow your logic. The floor is yours. :gucci:
The billions he lost in the divorce.

Anywho, she's not bad, but he lost. A top 5 wealthiest man in the world should be with an 11 at all times. If he "loves her" and wants to get "serious" he lost again because there is zero chance a woman is into him for him.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
The billions he lost in the divorce.

Anywho, she's not bad, but he lost. A top 5 wealthiest man in the world should be with an 11 at all times. If he "loves her" and wants to get "serious" he lost again because there is zero chance a woman is into him for him.
Those “billions” didn’t effect him at all. I think a lot of y’all can’t understand just how rich some of these cacs are.

Ezra

Daps
Those “billions” didn’t effect him at all. I think a lot of y’all can’t understand just how rich some of these cacs are.
I just made a statement of fact that he paid billions to divorce his wife to be w her.

I’m sure Bezos cares about the 38B as much as I do about you trying to say shyt I didnt say. Which is little to none.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I just made a statement of fact that he paid billions to divorce his wife to be w her.

I’m sure Bezos cares about the 38B as much as I do about you trying to say shyt I didnt say. Which is little to none.
You don’t know why he divorced his wife. You made an asinine statement saying he divorced his wife to be with that chick. Not because he just wanted to be happy or maybe he was sick of his ex.... :ohhh:

Think outside the box for once.

Ezra

Daps
Now it’s an asinine statement to say he paid billions to divorce his wife and be w his mistress ? Which he did.

You arguing just to argue now. I’m out.