Edgy indy rock star Ethal Cain turns up on Biden: “We need to bring back assassinations.”

Daps
All I know is when ole girl threatened to cut off Trump head, that was the end of her chapter. Kathy Griffin. And folks HATED Trump. But she went too far. Her career STILL hasn't recovered and that was like 6 or 7 years ago. I used to love watching her host NYE with that stiff Anderson Cooper but she never got invited back after that.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

And called him a bytch with the @ :picard:

Don’t shyt like this get the FBI knockin at ya door?

Ol girl is nuttier than trail mix if you've seen her youtube page.

I won't be surprised if she's using the FBI/Secret service as an Uber eats for her suicide.

Put in the call and they're there in 45 minutes or less to install some new holes.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
All I know is when ole girl threatened to cut off Trump head, that was the end of her chapter. Kathy Griffin. And folks HATED Trump. But she went too far. Her career STILL hasn't recovered and that was like 6 or 7 years ago. I used to love watching her host NYE with that stiff Anderson Cooper but she never got invited back after that.
Shut up CAC

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
She didn't threaten that, she just held up a bloody Trump mask, that got turned into a death threat somehow by MSM who loves their right wingers