Eddie Winslow comes out as a tranny chaser..

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This my BM cousin lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

I flame her once a year about this nikka look like Christmas came early this year finna flood her phone with the jokes

:mjlol:

nikka be at the family reunions ducked off in the cut like he still famous and shyt lmaoooooooo

nikka like his booty played with lmaooooooo
Why don’t you flame him?

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
no lil nas x but i assumed that any dude (not my nikka kool g rap but most) fukkin with karrine steffans was a bisexual. she fukked with bill maher, weezy, ne-yo, lil bow wow, and yung berg who i don't not have proof that they are funny style.. but their energy is off to me, wild mango. eddie winslow included. then one time she breaks out a picture of her wearing a strapon n/h and said she got something for that nikka miguel if he down for it n/h

especially around when the time eddie was fukkin with her she made this suspect video all alone in her bedroom mad some unnamed nikka wasn't fukkin with her no more. she was saying you know you miss me. then the bytch pulls a damn set of anal beads out of a big greasy paper bag talmbout don't you miss me using these on you? never said a name. but gut told me this was that nikka eddie who like weezy was fukked with when he was just an innocent defenseless child. this shyt is foul b

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know If he really into that . But I noticed every few months a forced PR stunt pops up tryna associate with somebody.

Get the blogs buzzing, shyt dies down. Repeat

• Dap
Reactions: NZA