Eddie Winslow comes out as a tranny chaser..

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
That’s a beautiful woman. Salute to Eddie for finding happiness. Wish I could find someone like that.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Interesting. I know one of his BM who nice looking and he pulled superhead. Seems like breh had no issues getting cis women
Sidney Starr body looked like a bag of mash potatoes on L&HH and she starting to get a double chin. Maybe she had more surgery since then but going from bad cis women to a :flabbynsick: ran thru industry tranny is wild
stop using the word "cis"

all you need to write is "women"

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Didn’t her baby picture get posted when the Chingy thing happened, showing she was really a girl? I’m still not sure if she’s really a treh. But then again I don’t understand why a biological women would want that reputation so then again maybe she is a treh.

That’s not a good picture of her/him either—looks like he/she’s not aging well at all.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
:dame: nah man don't lump the few in with us that don't play them games

T-cell count too

Edit: right above me... :wow:

• Malik yoba
  • Bobby valentino
  • "I am jazz" - black boyfriend
  • these trans getting killed , almost always a black boyfriend or trick
  • I'm this very thread before I could even respond, 3 posts agreeing with being attracted to trans, and other men don't know what they're missing
  • The multi year obsession and lusting on this site of a former poster that is a chick with dikk
Like it or not black men are the public face of trans lovers
:yeshrug:
:russ:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
  • Malik yoba
  • Bobby valentino
  • I'm this very thread before I could even respond, 3 posts agreeing with being attracted to trans, and other men don't know what they're missing
  • The multi year obsession and lusting on this site of a former poster that is a chick with dikk

:mjcry:

indya Moore’s bf is a bm. Plus young buck. Plus the large portion of Brehs in Atlanta. :troll:

I’m interested in finding out the reverse though, as in how many bw fukk with Transmen. I still have yet to come across a black trans man. But I know there are a good number of black lesbian/bi women.

Daps
  • Malik yoba
  • Bobby valentino

More cacs most with tranny than bm

Stop this paperbag

This real

:mjpls:

PJMilano

All Star
Daps
Superhead was spitting facts and fire :jawalrus:...

102476790.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I’m interested in finding out the reverse though, as in how many bw fukk with Transmen.
unfortunately i know one who does

well technically she is bi racial..half black half white...cute too...i saw she got engaged and was calling herself queer something...and im like :huh: because i had only seen her with actual dudes..and the person she was holding hands in this pic with looked like a regular ol white dude..then i took a look at the FB and was like oh :beli:..white girl transitioning into a man :smh:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • Malik yoba
  • Bobby valentino

So you dismiss the claim that you have white people posing as black people on this site?