Eddie Brock going to church to ask GOD TO KILL PETER PARKER in Spiderman 3 is some final boss hater ass shyt

WOAT hater?

• Eddie Brock

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Anyone but eddie brock in this scene (provide evidence)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
3138fe6d-beb6-4755-acc9-3509a64c26aa_text.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't feel bad. I had never seen any of the Toby maguire Spiderman movies all the way through until I watched them before No Way Home came out.

I didn't like Spiderman crying and being a lil sissy when they first came out. Plus I wasn't feeling the web coming out his wrists.

I feel like I MIGHT have went to the movies for Spiderman 3 but if I did, I definitely zoned out.

The Toby movies are trash,mostly because of Toby. The Amazing Spiderman series and the new ones are better,and thats not saying much.

These superhero movies need to learn that love interest kill these movies. Love interest are okay,but it shouldnt be more than 10% of the movie. If the love interest is in the movie any more than Pepper Pots, or Lupita in Black Panthet your messing up.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Toby movies are trash,mostly because of Toby. The Amazing Spiderman series and the new ones are better,and thats not saying much.

These superhero movies need to learn that love interest kill these movies. Love interest are okay,but it shouldnt be more than 10% of the movie. If the love interest is in the movie any more than Pepper Pots, or Lupita in Black Panthet your messing up.
Hard disagree
Also tobey is no worse than second when it comes to spiderman depicitions

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hard disagree
Also tobey is no worse than second when it comes to spiderman depicitions

Hes emo,depressing,and like watching paint dry. And his Spiderman isnt very fun or wise cracking either. Then he has webs that shoot out of his wrist which is ridiculous. Where is all that web material being created in his body:scust:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Eddie got himself fired. Dude doctored a picture Peter had taken and passed it off as his own original work.

That’s the most hater shyt you can do. Ask god to kill a person who called you out for 1) stealing their work and 2) faking a photo.
Oh I know. But if you get into the mind of a scumbag, you'll see that they don't think the shyt they do is wrong. Eddie could only see what Peter did to him.

But yeah, asking God to kill a man because he exposed your crime is next level shyt.

Daps

I love the Andy Garfield movies.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Easily in the top 5 WOAT comic movie casting
Halle Berry as catwoman
Shaq as John Henry Irons
Topher Grace as Venom
Arnold Schwartzenegger as Mr. Freeze
Paul Giamatti as Rhino

btw Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luthor was good casting, but was a badly written character. Same thing as Jamie Foxx as Electro...which No Way Home proved.