Eddie Brock going to church to ask GOD TO KILL PETER PARKER in Spiderman 3 is some final boss hater ass shyt

WOAT hater?

• Eddie Brock

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Anyone but eddie brock in this scene (provide evidence)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It was just too many villains
Sandman was great Eddie Brock was fine UNTIL he became Venom, and they could have had done a better job with goblin jr
Problem is you could have just did one or two bad guys
I literally forgot goblin Jr was in this movie. What a got damn clusterfukk

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
One of my favorite random memories
It’s the fact that he wanted god to Kill Peter…not spiderman. Not the nikka with superpowers. Just a regular ass journalist. Eddie was sick of that nikka to the umpteenth degree lol
You got to remember, it was Peter that got him fired AND blacklisted. Spidey may have broken a camera, but that can be replaced. Peter was the one who ruined him.

Daps
One of my favorite random memories
It’s the fact that he wanted god to Kill Peter…not spiderman. Not the nikka with superpowers. Just a regular ass journalist. Eddie was sick of that nikka to the umpteenth degree lol

Reminds me of when Mysterio was pulling all them illusions out his ass at the end of Spiderman Far From Home but they wasn't working no more. So he finally got fed up and pulled out a nine to blow Peter's brains out :mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
IYKYK
9c7.gif

Daps
You know...I have never seen this movie :pachaha: I remember when the dirst trailer droppedmy friends were like:whoo::whew::blessed::blessed:I was like:gucci::what::patrice:Eric Froman as VENOM?!:why:I ain't paying for that shyt:mjlol::mjlol:

Don't feel bad. I had never seen any of the Toby maguire Spiderman movies all the way through until I watched them before No Way Home came out.

I didn't like Spiderman crying and being a lil sissy when they first came out. Plus I wasn't feeling the web coming out his wrists.

I feel like I MIGHT have went to the movies for Spiderman 3 but if I did, I definitely zoned out.

Daps
You got to remember, it was Peter that got him fired AND blacklisted. Spidey may have broken a camera, but that can be replaced. Peter was the one who ruined him.

Eddie got himself fired. Dude doctored a picture Peter had taken and passed it off as his own original work.

That’s the most hater shyt you can do. Ask god to kill a person who called you out for 1) stealing their work and 2) faking a photo.