Eddie Brock going to church to ask GOD TO KILL PETER PARKER in Spiderman 3 is some final boss hater ass shyt

WOAT hater?

• Eddie Brock

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Anyone but eddie brock in this scene (provide evidence)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

@Buckeye Fever just made a thread about “i never wish jail on my worst enemy”

Topher grace was out here praying to his lord and savior for the demise of his opps :wow:

He didnt even know he was spiderman at the time. Just a dude he didn’t fukk with, asking god to smite him :demonic:. Just because…he fukked up his job and took a girl that wasnt even his or something?

Idk if there is a hater move stronger than this…incredible hate

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my favorite random memories
It’s the fact that he wanted god to Kill Peter…not spiderman. Not the nikka with superpowers. Just a regular ass journalist. Eddie was sick of that nikka to the umpteenth degree lol

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i mean JJJ thought spiderman was a menace that needed to be stopped at all costs but he wasnt wishing for spiderman to catch one to his dome piece. off top i have to agree this was wild looking back on it, he really wanted some nerdy nikka living in a 400 sq foot studio apartment to die :wow:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
One of my favorite random memories
It’s the fact that he wanted god to Kill Peter…not spiderman. Not the nikka with superpowers. Just a regular ass journalist. Eddie was sick of that nikka to the umpteenth degree lol
Breh that takes it up so many levels. Peter was barely a coworker. I'm legit gonna watch S3 again soon just to see the irrational hate Eddie Brock had for Peter parker.

Also, shouts to him introducing himself to God..."it's Brock, sir..Edward...Brock Jr"

Like God was an employee at the secretary of state, or Eddie was in line for a job interview:mjlol:

Breh definitely did NOT have a personal relationship with God
.."sir" :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Eddie was insane in the membrane :laff:

Too bad that movie was garbage :scusthov:

Misunderstand Venom movie brehs
Ya know, if the story itself made sense, I actually GET what the vision was. Let's erase sandman all together. If they wanted venom to be the same type of build / background / opposite of Peter...that's not a ridiculous idea. Rather than a brooding bully type, which flash Thompson already was, you could have him being a mirror image antagonist.

But it sucked. So it makes it even worse.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the power of sending a prayer up:respect:

I never specefically say I want something bad to happen. I just ask god to show people that they are wrong by any means neccessary. Of course god can feel which way Im leaning. But I only ask for whats in his will.

When I send up a prayer and nothing happens,I just assume there must be more than meets the eye to this person,maybe I misjudged :ehh: .