Ed Boon open to making a horror movie fighting game

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Where's games like Shaolin Monks 2:hhh:Where's some more adventure type stuff? A MK game like Rise to Honor:ohhh:Sleeping dogs type shyt:banderas:

Daps
@TryObsidian? still tramuatized about getting his ass whooped as a kid in a video game. Ignore his scrub ass.

This nikka stalking me. :mjlol:

Virtua fighter at that daycare was the 1st fighting game I ever played.

Didn't stop the FGC from beasting. I even asked dude how to play and he wouldn't tell me.

Dude at that Daycare wasn't even hostile he was just beasting. I don't know which was worse, dude beasting on everyone, not knowing how to get up and this was virtua fighter if you don't get up you was getting stomped on, or the line of like 16 people waiting for there turn.

I hate the FGC because devs cater to them and there ideas always suck. The FGC only care about tournaments.

The devs make fighting games exclusively for The FGC and when nobody else buys it they blame everyone but themselves.

"Ken's hair ain't right, that's why a whole game flopped"

"Marvel vs Capcom flopped because Marvel wanted them to use relevant characters"

"Street Fighter 3 flopped because Ryu and Ken ain't in it"

"Darkstalkers flopped because it wasn't a sequel"

"Virtua Fighter flopped because of sound effects"

The FGC spread lies as fact. They racist as fukk and they housing pedos, the c00n population high among them too.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
This nikka stalking me. :mjlol:

Virtua fighter at that daycare was the 1st fighting game I ever played.

Didn't stop the FGC from beasting. I even asked dude how to play and he wouldn't tell me.

Dude at that Daycare wasn't even hostile he was just beasting. I don't know which was worse, dude beasting on everyone, not knowing how to get up and this was virtua fighter if you don't get up you was getting stomped on, or the line of like 16 people waiting for there turn.

I hate the FGC because devs cater to them and there ideas always suck. The FGC only care about tournaments.

The devs make fighting games exclusively for The FGC and when nobody else buys it they blame everyone but themselves.

"Ken's hair ain't right, that's why a whole game flopped"

"Marvel vs Capcom flopped because Marvel wanted them to use relevant characters"

"Street Fighter 3 flopped because Ryu and Ken ain't in it"

"Darkstalkers flopped because it wasn't a sequel"

"Virtua Fighter flopped because of sound effects"

The FGC spread lies as fact. They racist as fukk and they housing pedos, the c00n population high among them too.
Replying to two of your posts is stalking? Your opinions on fighting games are garbage. The only fighting game that has flopped lately is MVCI and it was due to company incompetence not the FGC. You just making shyt up. Street Fighter 3 had Ken and Ryu in it. ALot of the games that you claimed to fail and underperform was due to the fault of the developers being incompetent not that the FGC made those decisions for them.

Daps
Replying to two of your posts is stalking? Your opinions on fighting games are garbage. The only fighting game that has flopped lately is MVCI and it was due to company incompetence not the FGC. You just making shyt up. Street Fighter 3 had Ken and Ryu in it. ALot of the games that you claimed to fail and underperform was due to the fault of the developers being incompetent not that the FGC made those decisions for them.

The company incompetence was them allowing some FGC dude to decide the roster and gameplay. Forgot the FGC dude name. But they were relying on feedback from the FGC. Game flops. FGC turns around and blames developers.

The FGC loves to blame SF3 failure on missing iconic characters that are already in the game. SF3 took 7 years to be released on a console that people actually had. It took 3 years to be released on a dead console. SF3 came out when Arcades were being slaughtered by the Ps1/N64/Gameboy

The FGC opinions on fighting games cost people to lose there jobs, killed whole franchises and crippled a genre.

+ yall racist. Y'all hate on any black dude that isn't some gross stereotype.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
The company incompetence was them allowing some FGC dude to decide the roster and gameplay. Forgot the FGC dude name. But they were relying on feedback from the FGC. Game flops. FGC turns around and blames developers.

The FGC loves to blame SF3 failure on missing iconic characters that are already in the game. SF3 took 7 years to be released on a console that people actually had. It took 3 years to be released on a dead console. SF3 came out when Arcades were being slaughtered by the Ps1/N64/Gameboy

The FGC opinions on fighting games cost people to lose there jobs, killed whole franchises and crippled a genre.

+ yall racist. Y'all hate on any black dude that isn't some gross stereotype.
:gucci: You just saying random ass shyt that ain't even true.

Daps
:gucci: You just saying random ass shyt that ain't even true.
You straight up can't handle the truth.

Breh my main beef is The FGC having too much influence on development. The FGC is a group of irresponsible, racist, sexist, spoiled, unprofessional, biased, perverted, pedophiles.

Yeah sure have them help with gameplay balance, or netcode. Keep them away from everything else especially rosters.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
They own

Freddy
Jason
Leather face
Gremlins
Spawn
Pennywise

They can buy the rest like how they have Alien in Mortal Kombat X

good base.. then dlc:

alien
predator
dracula
hellrazor
Frankenstein
etc

special edition dlc:

Casper LMAO

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
You straight up can't handle the truth.

Breh my main beef is The FGC having too much influence on development. The FGC is a group of irresponsible, racist, sexist, spoiled, unprofessional, biased, perverted, pedophiles.

Yeah sure have them help with gameplay balance, or netcode. Keep them away from everything else especially rosters.
:mjlol: ok breh you making up shyt you can't even prove but I'm the one that can't handle the truth. You can't even name the games or any of these FGC people that have so much power that they influence a whole game development. Also on the next point if you have a large enough group you gonna plenty of folks doing fukked up shyt. Its all just a matter of when the shyt comes out.

Last edited: