Economic progressivism is cool, until non-white people want benefits

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Is there any other demographic of voters, apart from White Americans, who vote based on their racial resentments & desire to take something positive away from someone else?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Cacs truly are a demonic and hypocritical people.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
you didn't read any thing I linked
As usual no rebuttal, just deflection. Yes, I've read that and similar literature before. Not to mention you posted some of it in an earlier thread when you quoted me, for whatever reason.

My contention isn't with the literature, I agree with/have echoed similar critiques (especially when Bernie and some of his acolytes invoke Sweden as a cure-all), It's with your flawed baseless conclusion. Was that not clear in my previous post?

Your conclusion doesn't logically follow the premises you laid out....
Seems clear enough, granted reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for many on this board.

Gone on and deflect though. We've had enough exchanges for me to be skeptical of your ability to have substantive discourse.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As usual no rebuttal, just deflection..
You didn't even address the content in the article. The point is to do the reading, then respond
Yes, I've read that and similar literature before. Not to mention you posted some of it in an earlier thread when you quoted me, for whatever reason.
Oh, you're a troll.
My contention isn't with the literature, I agree with/have echoed similar critiques (especially when Bernie and some of his acolytes invoke Sweden as a cure-all), It's with your flawed baseless conclusion. Was that not clear in my previous post?
You've said nothing.

Seems clear enough, granted reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for many on this board.
You're a damn good troll
Gone on and deflect though. We've had enough exchanges for me to be skeptical of your ability to have substantive discourse
You dont even know what you came in here to achieve.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
[Nothing of value]
You never provide evidence for any of the so called "arguments" you post. I can't really say make because you lack original content. When some challenges your agenda you deflect.

It's quite simple, find the flaw. I'll spell it out for you, critiquing the opposition doesn't validate your side. You still have to provide an argument for your position and mitigate criticism levied against it. As expected, you failed to do that and will likely continue to do so because your an intellectually shallow individual who has never had to present and defend a position in the real world.

Stick to posting other people's tweets, otherwise you'll be out of your depth.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You never provide evidence for any of the so called "arguments" you post. I can't really say make because you lack original content. When some challenges your agenda you deflect.

It's quite simple, find the flaw. I'll spell it out for you, critiquing the opposition doesn't validate your side. You still have to provide an argument for your position and mitigate criticism levied against it. As expected, you failed to do that and will likely continue to do so because your an intellectually shallow individual who has never had to present and defend a position in the real world.

Stick to posting other people's tweets, otherwise you'll be out of your depth.
Whats your argument, bytch?

I started a thread with content to back up a single sentence.

Now you're creating a dilemma where there wasn't one.

I'm not here to craft essays and to integrate quotes and analysis for a fukking web forum.

Who the fukk do you think you are?