‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Secret invasion - Ashoka-echo

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
They just announced they dropping the entire season at once.

That a good thing or a sign they don't think fans will stay invested in a weekly series?:jbhmm:
its most likely just a cash grab to lead into the daredevil series. Plus, Matt and Fisk are only in 1 episode :mjlol:

i dunno what marvel expects to do differently if all these shows are just gonna be produced by Feige, Desposito and Victoria Alonso all the same. They also have a shytty retainer on directors. The two that are directing this show have made nothing but shorts films and a couple credits on HTGAWM :mjlol:

Peep Daredevil and skip this shyt unless you really bored

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Still plan to watch :yeshrug:
I’ve been intrigued ever since I heard folks from Better Call Saul, Reservation Dogs, and Netflix’s Daredevil were involved.

Smart strategy btw…and it seems like they’ll be dropping all episodes at once more in the future. Disney knows Echo would most likely struggle with viewership in a week-by-week basis. Ms. Marvel could’ve benefitted from the same honestly. I would imagine shows like X-Men ‘97 and What If? follow the binge release plan as well. :ehh:

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
They need to redo kingpin with his own show and bush the bytch ass version of his origin from Daredevil. Vincent is made for that role, so they shouldn't age him out.

His R rated come up show would be > any tv show they've produced so far.