‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What? You gonna tell me the hallway fight would had been as good if it was pg-13 on Disney +?
Jackie Chan was able to pull great fight scenes in pg 13 movies like Rush Hour. Daredevil never really needed to be TV-MA status.
They just need good choreo and a actor thats willing to commit to training and rehearsing.

Characters like Punisher are the one that would suffer the most from a pg 13 rating

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Jackie Chan was able to pull great fight scenes in pg 13 movies like Rush Hour. Daredevil never really needed to be TV-MA status.
They just need good choreo and a actor thats willing to commit to training and rehearsing.

Characters like Punisher are the one that would suffer the most from a pg 13 rating
Being TV-MA 100% helped the show and I would say made it what it is, everyone I know was pretty much in for the badass brutal fights, the character stuff specially anything to do with his partner and the chick was always meh.

I just can't get excited over a disney version of the character knowing they gonna be holding back on the shyt that made him awesome.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Being TV-MA 100% helped the show and I would say made it what it is, everyone I know was pretty much in for the badass brutal fights, the character stuff specially anything to do with his partner and the chick was always meh.

I just can't get excited over a disney version of the character knowing they gonna be holding back on the shyt that made him awesome.
50/50.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The writing needs to be top tier and Disney can more than afford a damn good choreography team. Hire the damn Into the Badlands team and stop playing Disney :ufdup: