EC3 and Braun launching new wrestling company

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Forgot all about Aries but yep he’d of course become a part of this :mjlol:

Drake Wuertz or whatever his name is was a ref in NXT right? Surely he’ll get a graphic next

I knew Billy Corgan giving Aries spots in NWA last year make it OK for certain types to go into business with Aries again.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Nothing about EC3 has ever made me get MAGA/Don’t Tread On Me vibes, but he’s literally associating with so many of those types, and the entire underlying theme to CYN is maga-like, so I can only guess that’s either how he really feels, or he’s totally aloof to what is going on around him lol

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Nothing about EC3 has ever made me get MAGA/Don’t Tread On Me vibes, but he’s literally associating with so many of those types, and the entire underlying theme to CYN is maga-like, so I can only guess that’s either how he really feels, or he’s totally aloof to what is going on around him lol
The whole wrestling community is MAGA. :usure:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
It's disappointing to see many cats these days take wrestling so seriously. I do believe you should take a level of pride in your craft, don't get me wrong, but it's like people have forgotten how to have fun. Adding to that, all of that disclaimer sounds like all the MAGA/Conservative dog-whistling and buzzwords you can think of.

It's clear who their audience is.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps