EC3 and Braun launching new wrestling company

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wonder if they're gonna use ideas that LU had

Ugh really? Aren't MLW doing that already too?

It's cool there are so many companies in the third tier (Impact. NWA, MLW, now these guys?) but it would be nice if there was one larger promotion that has that collective talent pool.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
shanemcmahon-shane.gif

Oo4gQG.gif

Control Your Narrative is a dumb ass wrestling company name.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

It's cool there are so many companies in the third tier (Impact. NWA, MLW, now these guys?) but it would be nice if there was one larger promotion that has that collective talent pool.

GCW does exactly that.

They also run a bunch of themed shows that the talent seem to book eg Joey Janela's Spring Break and Josh Barnett's Bloodsport. I think AJ Gray is behind the For The Culture shows, but I could be wrong

Cardona is over there heavy. Fatu is over there in a tag team. Thunder Rosa popped up recently and Moxley is the champion.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GCW does exactly that.

They also run a bunch of themed shows that the talent seem to book eg Joey Janela's Spring Break and Josh Barnett's Bloodsport. I think AJ Gray is behind the For The Culture shows, but I could be wrong

Cardona is over there heavy. Fatu is over there in a tag team. Thunder Rosa popped up recently and Moxley is the champion.

Yep, all good points.

I put GCW into a whole different category. They're not trying to be on TV and thus don't follow the traditional model of weekly TV building to a major event the way every other company does.

In a way. GCW has to be the most on it's toes because it's about creating events that sell tickets and FiteTV buys each time out. In other words, no free TV eyes. Their model is strictly based on consumer $.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

I really thought NWA would be that. Sign guys to spot shows and allow wrestlers from other companies to send guys there to train, condition, and try shyt out vs their standard roster of people.