Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Shout out to Derrick White. Two years ago, I wanted to kill that balding fukk. Now he's the most underrated player in the NBA and does damn-near everything. Went straight to my favorite after Jays + Al.
He let that deplorable possum ass on top of his head go, joined the baldy club, and it’s silk shorts from here on out, you love to see it

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: How furious Jayson Tatum makes grown ass men on thecoli.com for literally no reason needs to be studied for generations.

:umad: Hold that. Banner 18 on you hoes
Its odd. The most unassuming “superstar” around.
The man has no personality for the public to even say shyt

Happy for boston. I like the team. They all deserve it. Jrue the fukkin champ maker. Love that guy.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Healthy bucks, Sixers with PG, and Miami say whaddup doe
Overall, they're still the best constructed team in the NBA. Nobody really has a team that's this deep. They're good for another year. I think it's most-important that Tatum makes his last leap. He gotta develop that mid/post. Winning tonight, he got a huge chip off his shoulder, but if he truly wants to be like Kobe, he has a great chance to go back to back and prove that he should be in the conversation with Luka, Jokic and Giannis.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
3x 1st Team All NNBA and his stats say different. You probably thought Iggy was better than Steph after winning FMVP too :umad:

Pierce was a B level allstar who needed a superteam to win one ring at 30+ years old.

I’d put the “Ether” beat on this post if I could 😂🤣

Crude

Superstar
Daps
How does one "properly take the champagne shower?"

Like this?

boshshower.gif
:dame:

Two different extremes.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Shout out to Derrick White. Two years ago, I wanted to kill that balding fukk. Now he's the most underrated player in the NBA and does damn-near everything. Went straight to my favorite after Jays + Al.
i dont get why people keep saying this. they've been singing his praises for 2 seasons in a row