Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Last game of the year

Putting my ESPN Bet balance on the Celtics -6.5

They gotta be embarrassed after Friday night, and porzingis back I think. Celtics by 10+
Knew this was gonna happen

One last win to finish the season :thumbsup:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If Psycho Joe cared about the integrity of the game of basketball, he would sit Tatum lightskin ass immediately and leave Brown in :skip:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is the perfect game for the NBA to use the running clock. The game was over in the first but they are still making people listen to annoying ass Doris Burke and JJ fugging Reddikk. :francis:

Absolutely a travesty that this is the kind do product the fans get in the finals. Last month of MLB games have been superior to this bullshǐt

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I don't want to hear no more Tatum disrespect.
Good player.

I don’t like his game and I think he plays low IQ basketball.

He’s a bigger poor man’s version of Kobe with less athleticism and much less of an offensive bag.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So Ant wasn’t exciting :stopitslime:

The rise of the Knicks?
Wolves knocking out the champs only for them to get knocked out by a new up and coming team?

What more do you nikkas want
You talking about two series in the whole damn playoffs Wolves vs. Nuggets and Knicks V. Sixers. None of the team involved made it to the finals. So yes, I expect more good playoff series and multiple star players getting busy throughout.

shyt last year alone the Heat and Nuggets both had multiple great series leading up to the finals. Warriors vs. Kings was good and Knicks vs. Cavs. That was 7 good series.

We don't all share you’re lowered expectations