Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bro nobody cares about no Paul Pierce in 2024. The current team 12 minutes away from winning a title with an 80-21 record.

I thought a bandwagon celtics fan said something. No real celtics fan would ever post this garbage.

fukk are you talking about bro? Im pointing out how dumb these players play. fukk outta my mention with your stupid posting.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
give derrick white the finals MVP

full
I would be fine with this :ehh:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tatum said this week the difference with this team and a lot of other championship teams is that they don’t really have a weak link on defense. You don’t hunt anybody if your the opposing side. KP got attacked tonight because he’s not 100%, but on a normal basis nah

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Wonder how Udoka feels right now. This coulda been him. But nope. He wanted the girl who looks good at work cuz she’s the only half decent woman in the office. I get it. I been there before. But I ain’t fukk up my career over it.
He will get us back to contention. He already turned us around and got a bunch of fkn knuckleheads in line and playing ball, we just have a talent shortage and cohesion problem. We show flashes all the time though, we beat this Celtics team at full strength this season so if we can put all the pieces together we should be able to run.

Unfortunately we might peak again at the wrong time like we did with GSW in the way :beli:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This is why Tatum is better than Luka, even if Luka has better stats

Luka is slow, ball dominant, and bad defensively.

So it limits his team's offensive ceiling and creativity, and hurts his teams defensive ceiling.

And it forces Dallas to sign onw-dimensional players like Gafford and Lively to maximize him, because any player worth a damn won't fit well with his style of play
nikka no :mjlol: