Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
As a Boston fan it really pissed me off to hear multiple players openly say they dont think its a big deal if they lose today

Who told them that was a good mental approach to tonights game?

That's the Joe Mazzulla philosophy he says in interviews

"Take it one game at a time, whenever we win, however long it takes"
"Every game is the same. A game in November is the same as any game in the playoffs, it's the same amount of pressure"
"We as a team should smile and have fun in times of War"

I've scaled back my criticisms of Joe this playoff run, so :hubie:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The reason is Luka and Kyrie were getting to the basket at will and Lively had ten offensive rebounds..
Still doesn’t change what I said though. This isn’t a must win game for the Celtics as they can still wrap this series up without him.

If he’s going to need surgery and the further chance of injury is there, there is no reason for him to be out there unless it’s desperation time.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Still doesn’t change what I said though. This isn’t a must win game for the Celtics as they can still wrap this series up without him.

If he’s going to need surgery and the further chance of injury is there, there is no reason for him to be out there unless it’s desperation time.

Every game is a must win. Title is on the line