Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I want Oshae Brissett to play more minutes. Because he can switch on the perimeter and guard Luka and Kyrie, and he can defend the same way Tatum does guarding Centers, on top of that he's a great rebounder

Haven't criticized Mazzulla much in this playoff run, but it seems like he feels he MUST have 5 shooting threats on the floor at all times, when it's not the case. He sacrifices defense for offense a lot of the times. Being switchable on defense is more important than having floor spacers on offense

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'll be shocked if the Celtics don't win in an absolute rout. Better team, at home, with championship celebration looming.

As far as redemption arcs and all that go, things will never line up more perfectly than tonight for Tatum and Brown. Finish the story.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As a Boston fan it really pissed me off to hear multiple players openly say they dont think its a big deal if they lose today

Who told them that was a good mental approach to tonights game?
It's a dumb statement, but history is on their side and likely the main reason why they don't think it's a big deal.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
As a Boston fan it really pissed me off to hear multiple players openly say they dont think its a big deal if they lose today

Who told them that was a good mental approach to tonights game?
Gotta be from the coach right?