Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Aye one of you Boston fans, who do you think gives the Celtics the hardest time in the East?

The Bucks. A healthy Giannis with Dame and Middleton and their other role players are the other team in the East that can create problems for most teams.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Man get the credit and the blame. Everybody was ready to crown Luka and Kyrie a week ago. We cant just flip it on the role players now. If the Mavs were up 3-0 right now nobody would be talking about Gafford or Kleber or PJ.

Luka does need to be better. Thats not just result based cliche...its reality. His defense has been historically bad. Some of his TOs in game 2 were :mindblown:. He isnt even avg his regular season ppg and for a star that is supposed to go up in the Finals. These last 2 games have been winnable late in the 4th and he is the one not having the same energy in the 4th, throwing the ball away, and fouling out.
Meh, the Celtics are just way better than the Mavs.

64 win team vs. 50 win team

Anyone thinking Luka had a shot was just fooling themselves or hating on Boston.

Last edited:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

Anyone thinking Luka had a shot was just fooling themselves or hating on Boston.

As a Celtics fan, I'll keep it a buck...

The chatter during, and immediately after, the WCF got to me a bit. I had some level of doubt.

But right before the Finals started, I thought about the matchups and how Dallas would match against Boston's starting 5 on both ends of the floor. Then, it hit me :ohhh: ... the matchups were deeply out of Dallas' favor. Limited weapons on offense outside of Luka/Kyrie, and playing 5v4 at maximum on defense. If Boston did what Minn didn't do and exploit tf out of Luka on defense, they could collapse the floor easily and kick out to anyone for 3. Thus, creating a shytload of open shots.

I ran this by the basketball guru at work and he straight up was like, "That's why Boston about to sweep :myman: "

The only person I know who called the sweep for Boston prior to the Finals starting :wow:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
image.png

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can acknowledge that AND critique his individual performance and hold him accountable as the lead dog.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a Celtics fan, I'll keep it a buck...

The chatter during, and immediately after, the WCF got to me a bit. I had some level of doubt.

But right before the Finals started, I thought about the matchups and how Dallas would match against Boston's starting 5 on both ends of the floor. Then, it hit me :ohhh: ... the matchups were deeply out of Dallas' favor. Limited weapons on offense outside of Luka/Kyrie, and playing 5v4 at maximum on defense. If Boston did what Minn didn't do and exploit tf out of Luka on defense, they could collapse the floor easily and kick out to anyone for 3. Thus, creating a shytload of open shots.

I ran this by the basketball guru at work and he straight up was like, "That's why Boston about to sweep :myman: "

The only person I know who called the sweep for Boston prior to the Finals starting :wow:
So how much you bet?
:sas1:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Man bump all the Tatum v Brown talk, them two dudes, TOGETHER done stayed down and now they're about to reap their reward. You just gotta salute that, on its own. Its just respectable.
And then they stomping out and picking on Luka lil hoe ass in the process, this is great.

Congrats Cs fans on here, yall been annoying forever, and now yall can talk fr . Salute :pachaha: