Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GG Celtics. Better team.

I trust Nico to make us better. Starts with getting THJ off our team.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Dont know how this team got past the wolves. I know i know, matchups. but this team dont have no 3rd guy or even an aggregate to make up a third guy.

They played 10 other players and only scored 37 btw em.

Jaylen cooking. Im happy for this boston team. Fans can fukk themselves. But that team is fukkin good. And should be remembered as such.

Easy. No consistency from KAT, a worn out Antman. They didn't make Luka work on defense because they don't have an offensive threat outside of Antman; they didn't force Luka to switch onto him. Minnesota needs to figure out what to do with KAT or Gobert; one is limited on offense, the other is inconsistent as shyt; they probably need to trade one to get a second scorer.

Last edited:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it's right to have Luka in the same sentence as Joker right now. Joker isn't a great defender but he puts in effort and on offense he's making everyone around him better. He has a ring already.

Luka has work to do..

Jokic was actually good on defense in the finals last year.

The Heat were not able to just pick him apart like what the Celtics are doing to Luka. And they were definitely trying...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This game is a prime example how Boston Celtics is on another level

For a big part of the game they were taking good shots. Mavs? I don't know what the fukk they were doing. Kidd ain't coaching shyt on offense.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know if this iteration of the Mavs even beat OKC next year, and likely not 2 years from now. Thunder may become Boston 2.0 depending on how Chet and JW progress.

And of course Denver’s not going away either.

Really, Dallas has only looked top tier in one series all playoffs. So just getting back to the Finals will be a crapshoot.
this was the mavs best chance and they blew it
OKC was very young and the wolves were gassed taking out the other threat Denver

would put them even below the lakers next season

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Joker's ring had a lot of circumstance around it and the injured teams they faced. Just being real. And he got exposed being a shyt rim defender these playoffs.

nothing. just an observation. the celtics most likely beat any team that came out.

Exactly. Rik Smits with a horse fetish somehow getting the benefit of the doubt that they would have won another title this year when they haven't beaten a 50 win team yet is just odd to me