Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Celtics are too stacked. Celtics trot out 5 3 point shooters. 2 all nba players. 2 all defensive players. Multiple good defenders. Catch and shoot 3 point shooters off the bench. Former all stars who are quality role players. shyt is crazy how stacked the celtics are.
The Celtics are alright, but just being honest here the problem is that Dallas is really shytty on defense. When Luka is out there Dallas literally has four guys on defense trying to stop 5 Celtic offensive players.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
This celtics team looks good enough to go back to back. Maybe 3 peat if they can keep a lot of the supporting cast

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
I blame the wolves. beat the nuggets and then laid down themselves against the mavs :martin: both wolves and nuggets woulda been more competitive
Wolves would have been the same exact result, yall just gotta give this Boston defense its credit, it’s perfect

Jokic is the ONLY player in the league that could give this squad issues in a 7 game series, but even then I think it wouldn’t have been enough