Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I was just about say this shyt. Dude should be playing more like 2013 Bron with his build but he's still thinks he's Steph with these dumb ass threes.
Have y’all watched him? He is highly skilled but his lack of foot speed & overall athleticism is what keeps him from being a clear cut superstar

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

JB DID A LOT OF DEFERRING
IN THAT FIRST HALF
AND SETTLING FOR 3S WITH
LUKA ON HIM.

FEELS LIKE HE WANTED
TO GET TATUM ROLLING.

LETS SEE IF HE TURNS
IT UP IN THE SECOND HALF.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Celtics in a great spot.

Withstood that early Mavs run and Pale George is actually shooting well for a change.

Luka doing Luka tings (gotta chill on the crying) and Myrie finally showed up for the Finals.

Unless some combination of the Mavs' others step up in the second half things will get dicey.

This could all be moot though if Full Tatum makes an appearance or the Celtics otherwise go full goofy.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

JB DID A LOT OF DEFERRING
IN THAT FIRST HALF
AND SETTLING FOR 3S WITH
LUKA ON HIM.

FEELS LIKE HE WANTED
TO GET TATUM ROLLING.

LETS SEE IF HE TURNS
IT UP IN THE SECOND HALF.

:devil:
:evil:

Kidd in his head :wow:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Hopefully Tatum fires Drew Hanlen ASAP

The fact that a dude his size is not in the post and operating in the mid range is straight up criminal
:scust:him & JB because of their offensive settling for 3s when they made there come back getting to the basket
PJ Wahington, Luka, Exam, Kyrie these are not all world defense guys bailing these dudes out

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Have y’all watched him? He is highly skilled but his lack of foot speed & overall athleticism is what keeps him from being a clear cut spossession.

He is a clear cut superstar fam, top 5-7 guy in the league, I ain't gone argue about that. He's 6'9-6'10 Lebon is the only nikka that big with guard like quickness, I've seen him get past defenders and finish strong plenty of times it's not like he ain't capable, he just switched his game up.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Hopefully Tatum fires Drew Hanlen ASAP

The fact that a dude his size is not in the post and operating in the mid range is straight up criminal
I swear Tatum came into the league with a mean back to basket/in between game. Now it's all threes or layups like its 2k.

Jayson has been a terrible mid-range shooter his whole career

Screenshot-20240612-215208.png

Nothing mean about it

Ever

It was pretty good his rookie year and got worse from there