Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Lukas lack of defense disgusts me.
It really is bad. I get the work he has to put in on the other end, but still. Literally tries to rely on swiping the ball from behind after the player blows by him. He gets lucky with that but he seems to do that alot. Couldn't even get one d-board just now. Had Jrue doing whatever he wanted.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It really is bad. I get the work he has to put in on the other end, but still. Literally tries to rely on swiping the ball from behind after the player blows by him. He gets lucky with that but he seems to do that alot. Couldn't even get one d-board just now. Had Jrue doing whatever he wanted.
Facts he has to score 35 just to cancel out the points he gives up directly or indirectly on defense

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This broadcast crew is ABYSMAL
No chemistry. JJ halfway out the door. Seems like him and Doris are trying a bit more now bantering because those last two games I forgot Doris was even on the broadcast.