The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She lookin off :patrice:

I used to think Eboni was a good representative in the legal field but nahhhh, she’s weird as shyt. I stopped “following” her a long time ago. You call tell she was raised in all white environments and is trying to capitalize off the culture with a routine. She worked at Fox News- so no, she’s not wrapped too tight. This latest gig of hers with the Real Housewhites of New York- she lost her damn mind. Clout chasing is corruptible. Lost a lot of respect for her these past few years. Dumbass bytch - talks about black family unity but basically said that she needs a black man to abandon his 3 kids to live with her. Like whuttttt? That’s that Amanda Seales thought process - trying to shade a man that doesn’t want her and throw his name in the dirt
:deadmanny::deadrose:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Ohhhhh - is this verified bc what the fffff???
33eed38cb961ede33fce35412ff5578b.gif

This is embarrassing on her part. People who are not actively engaged in relationships with Black people or who step outside of the race need to shut the entire fuk up - she’s a whole mess
giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I used to think Eboni was a good representative in the legal field but nahhhh, she’s weird as shyt. I stopped “following” her a long time ago. You call tell she was raised in all white environments and is trying to capitalize off the culture with a routine. She worked at Fox News- so no, she’s not wrapped too tight. This latest gig of hers with the Real Housewhites of New York- she lost her damn mind. Clout chasing is corruptible. Lost a lot of respect for her these past few years. Dumbass bytch - talks about black family unity but basically said that she needs a black man to abandon his 3 kids to live with her. Like whuttttt? That’s that Amanda Seales thought process - trying to shade a man that doesn’t want her and throw his name in the dirt
:deadmanny::deadrose:

I remember when remy almost beat her up on state of the culture lol

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Eboni is so damn fine, and she's smart too :wow:

Her actual quote, per Heavy.com

Williams joins the RHONY cast as the only cast member without kids, but she hopes that isn’t a permanent thing. “I just turned 37 and I’m at a place in my life [where] I’m on the cusp of what does family look like for me? How do I define that?” Williams told Essence last October.

She continued saying, “In CO-VID [times], if I’ve learned nothing else, I’ve learned that family is the single most important thing in the world, and it’s gonna be the most important thing in my world going forward. That’s new for me. Viewers are gonna get to ride that journey with me as I go back to see where family is for me and what it is for me historically, and I start moving forward to creating a family of my own. That’s gonna be exciting. It’s a little scary to kind of go there, but I know it’s necessary for me to become the full woman that I want to be.”

The media mogul had to come to the difficult decision to breakup with her then fiancé, because he, “didn’t want a new baby.”

She elaborated on “The Wendy Williams Show” explaining, “I’ll tell you what happened, he actually did not quarantine with me. He has three children, two of which are young adults. And he chose to quarantine in New Jersey with his semi-adult children. And for me—listen I’m not a parent yet. I get that they’re number one. But I need to be number one. And I wasn’t number one so I needed to move on.”

:gucci:

I understand her completely. Which is why I wouldn't seriously date a single mother. I'm not trying to battle with a chick's kids for her time.