Eastern European vs. South American Women

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Brazilian women are probably the the most beautiful in the world, especially in the eyes of a lot of us black men. Things is they also have a great deal of diversity- but on average youre looking at a:

brazil+sexy.jpg

However, whenever you have that random thirst for a white women (some of you have permanent thirst for white women), Eastern Europeans are by far the best. They have that very contrasting body type not often seen in hispanic/black females (very straight hair, very thin body frame, and normally huge titties):

ukraine3.jpg

This is a preview of the eastern europeans I see in NYC... Fortunately they have no problem going black for the night :lawd: Unfortunately, if you thirst too hard for them, they will run your bank account to the ground..

Eastern European are the GOAT golddiggers, especially Russians :whoo:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put it this way. The best head I ever had was from an Eastern European girl.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Also, little known fact, Brazil has the highest population of Japanese people outside of Japan....and they mix with the Brazilians..

Unkown_JP-BZ1.jpg

tumblr_lz6x4zHp0T1r4ddn6o1_500.jpg

The result of said mixing.
Japzillians :favre2:

Daps
:mindblown: we might need to start a japfrican american breeding program here in the us, mix in some light skin latina like rican or cuban and :damn:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
South Ameican women easily. Now don't get me wrong, some of those east euro chicks are fine as hell too but. Brazillian women :wow: One of my exces was brazillian & korean. She wasn't stupid thick, but the body was bangin

tumblr_ljnnotZIHR1qefm89o1_500.jpg

brazilian-women-bikini-6.jpg

collage_photo.jpg

:ohlawd:

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im thinking theres more diversity of hotness in eastern europe, where as south america is a 1 trick pony with the phat asses. Those croatian bytches dont age, you got those russian pawgs with blonde hair and a phat ass. Id have to put my vote into eastern europe brehs but i respect those saying other wise.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Im thinking theres more diversity of hotness in eastern europe, where as south america is a 1 trick pony with the phat asses. Those croatian bytches dont age, you got those russian pawgs with blonde hair and a phat ass. Id have to put my vote into eastern europe brehs but i respect those saying other wise.
How is there more diversity in Eastern Europe than there is in South America? When there is literally every race and mixture known to man in South America? :dwillhuh:

The same women you see in Eastern Europe are in South America!

Some of you dudes on this site are fukking clueless.

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More diversity of hottness. If you want those hairy a$$hole SA women in your diversity range dont let me stop you

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
lets just say I'm looking forward to World Cup Brazil more than World Cup Russia :gladkid:

might as well drop a random gif :gladkid:
funny-gifs-1083.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Also, little known fact, Brazil has the highest population of Japanese people outside of Japan....and they mix with the Brazilians..

Unkown_JP-BZ1.jpg

tumblr_lz6x4zHp0T1r4ddn6o1_500.jpg

The result of said mixing.

y u bringing back memories fam i had a girl i was dating that was jap and braz mix

u look at her u be like this
1049.gif

she looked really good that when people see her they were like y didnt u wife her up i was like :snoop: language barrier but that sex had me like this

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

they had a few mix of those in japan up in roppongi shyt was crazy

ive only been with 1 pure brazilian and of course the mixed one i just mentioned