Eastern European vs. South American Women

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a professor in college who was from Eastern Europe.

She wasn't a dime or anything, but I always wanted to fukk her. :noah:

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Brazilian women are probably the the most beautiful in the world, especially in the eyes of a lot of us black men. Things is they also have a great deal of diversity- but on average youre looking at a:

brazil+sexy.jpg

However, whenever you have that random thirst for a white women (some of you have permanent thirst for white women), Eastern Europeans are by far the best. They have that very contrasting body type not often seen in hispanic/black females (very straight hair, very thin body frame, and normally huge titties):

ukraine3.jpg

This is a preview of the eastern europeans I see in NYC... Fortunately they have no problem going black for the night :lawd: Unfortunately, if you thirst too hard for them, they will run your bank account to the ground..

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Also, little known fact, Brazil has the highest population of Japanese people outside of Japan....and they mix with the Brazilians..

Unkown_JP-BZ1.jpg

tumblr_lz6x4zHp0T1r4ddn6o1_500.jpg

The result of said mixing.
Adriana Lima is part Japanese.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Also, little known fact, Brazil has the highest population of Japanese people outside of Japan....and they mix with the Brazilians..

Unkown_JP-BZ1.jpg

tumblr_lz6x4zHp0T1r4ddn6o1_500.jpg

The result of said mixing.

Do they have mailorder bride services in Brazil? :wow:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
South America wins but Eastern European women are fine as hell too. There is a Croatian girl that works as a bartender by my job and she can get that work. She only dates brothas but she is currently taken...can't hate on him :manny:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Eastern Euros are the cream of the crop of white women, probably because most of them are mixed with east asian. Latin Americans are bad because because they're mixed with european/indigenous/ and or black/east asian.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
buenos aires, the capital of Argentina has mainly white Latinas that are straight dime pieces..I read in an old ass 80s or 70s national geographic that Argentina had the most beautiful fairest(white) girls on this planet..and even tho they're white, they have wayyyyyyyy more junk in the trunk than eastern euro girls..

concise

Veteran
Daps
You dudes are killing me posting all these pics of SA women with all these African features and not nearly enough European and "Indian" features. :dead:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I like Brazilian women but a lot of these chicks just remind me of light skin black chicks at times. The eastern european jawns look better than avg American white chicks and IMO you can't say that about SA chicks to me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: germany has quite a few busted up women playa...

Might want to reevaluate your statement.

Better chance of getting a pretty face with a body than like czech somethingorother or serbia:childplease:

Maybe its just me:yeshrug:

Most eastern euro chicks have no body...on top of that most dont even pass for anything more than average...germany is the only thing making this an argument lol