Ease of Sex in High School/College Appreciation Thread

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Even though I have to go to work early in the morning, I can't go to sleep, so I decided to share some thoughts.

Now, we of all genders talk about how easy and/or arduous bagging women and/or men out in the real world, and trust me, it true, but remember the salad days of high school and college, where hunting and necessary game was at a minimum?

:ahh: The good days indeed.

Maybe it's because I was in a small-ass, expensive private school, and am currently at a Midwestern public college, but I found it, in retrospect, both easy (because all the rich kids wanted to prove themselves to be cool in some respect) and hilarious (because it was like 40-45 people to a year, so we were at maximum "sharing that girl" percentages in high school) how easy it was at times to get ass, even for a guy how had to build the swagger needed for it like me (I was not a cool guy entering HS; it took me a bit to get it). So this is a place to trade stories about that (The Midwestern college thing is both obvious and not in need to be explained. It's a fait accompli that fukkery goes down there).

So, by all means, trade away. I'll join in with mine when I feel like writing more.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
should have titled the thread "give a girl 2 shots of vodka and she'll be walking around topless the rest of the night appreciation "

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
should have titled the thread "give a girl 2 shots of vodka and she'll be walking around topless the rest of the night appreciation "

This happened at a part I went to not too long ago, just replace "2 shots of vodka" with "4 of Epic's Sierra Nevadas" :manny:.

Anyway, High School.

Something that you need to know about the school that I went to: It was upper-crust as fukk. $14K per year to attend (I mentioned this somewhere else), and filled with nothing but upper-class Whites, Indians and Asians. I was one of, like 5 Black people in the entire High School, and one of two in my class. The other one was a theatre chick that only really fukked White dudes. And the one "non-Whitewashed" girl in the HS got pregnant and left in the middle of her senior year. So I'm here, never having been in this environment, dealing with serious culture shock.

I didn't take it well. I'm not covering all of the fukkery, but I essentially wasted 2 years being a raging (literally) dikk while trying to adjust, and missing opportunity after opportunity (not EVERY opportunity, but the one during this period didn't exactly end well) while successfully attempting to simmer down. So I'm like, oh well, whatever.

But then Junior year comes around, 3 transfers come in (one of which I've already written a lengthy story about), and the good type of fukkery of my last 2 years starts off with a hookup that occurred entirely because I was the first person of color one of these transfer girls saw :shaq:. This ended up in a two-year semi-relationship (I was fukking around, she was fukking around, but we were each other's number one. She's the reason I didn't get my license until senior year: I never had to with her around). Ever since then, I've been doing well for myself.

The secret to this ease for me and my school in general is twofold. 1). The school is small, and everybody knows each other (It was a K-12 system), so if you've been there, you know everyone, and the familiarity is there, so its easy. If you're new (and especially if you're Black, as I saw), people are intrigued by you, since they don't see a whole bunch of Black people except those with a bunch of money, so you're interesting. As long as you don't fukk it up, you'll get it in. 2). The school was filled with people who wouldn't have been cool in an actual public or semi-public school context, but wanted to prove that they could have been. This resulted in some ridiculous displays of women dumbing themselves down, bravado, and looseness from both genders(since the school was so small, we called it "musical chairs": no one actually dated anyone new, you were just passed to another person).

shyt was Sodom and Gomorrah at times. And I loved it.

Highlights:

1). The previously mentioned revenge story.
2). A school trip to the Caribbean in which my male peers were the gay short son of the lesbian history teacher, a skinny, awkward Indian dude, and a a normal, non-awkward Indian dude, who was in the midst of breaking up with one girl on the trip and getting with another girl on the trip (shockingly didn't end in violence). I got it in, mostly because I was the only option there (interestingly, the chick that the last guy got together with was one of the partners. After they got together. She propositioned me, BTW).
3). The best non-girlfriend ever, who cemented this status by arranging for me to stay with a few of her friends while I was in Florida, unsolicited. Then she further cemented this by offering to flying me out to Colorado during one of my college breaks when she moved, unsolicited. Why? Because I gave good massages :yeshrug: (She was a white hipster chick, BTW).

There's more, but let's stop there. Share your reminiscences about the ease of getting it in in High School or College.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Should be easier to get p*ssy as you get older scrap :what:

Ol
getalifemarcus.jpg

Ass nicca :pachaha:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not reading nothing but i will say....bytches was giving away p*ssy in high school like they diploma depended on it

college hoes don't beat around the bush....

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was a senior I went after that easy freshman p*ssy

:ohlawd:

but :flabbynsick: @ seniors at my old high school fukking 7th and 8th graders

shyt got so bad around during the first few months, the principal arranged a meeting in the auditorium and called out a few names and threatened to get the cops involved :heh:

but nothing never happened because they never had proof and them lil bytches wasn't snitchin :heh:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Should be easier to get p*ssy as you get older scrap :what:

Ol
getalifemarcus.jpg

Ass nicca :pachaha:

I wrote that in the first post.

Right here:

Now, we of all genders talk about how easy and/or arduous bagging women and/or men out in the real world, and trust me, it true

(Ignore the grammatical mistake.)

I'm just remembering the days where it was just so readily available. I mean, I'm in my 20s, I get some leeway on nostalgia here, right? :laugh:

But of course, there's nothing like bagging a beautiful med student at a gyro stand on a lark, just because you can :smugdraper:. Trust me, I know.