Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Imma play earthbound now off the strength of this thread.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Imma play Chrono Trigger now off the strength of this thread :pachaha:

must have missed this when it was out

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I'm actually a little jealous that you get to experience that ish fresh without knowing exactly what's gonna happen.

:noah: I wish I could erase my memory of it just to play it again. Crazy how people never even heard of the game, I can't fathom it.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Never played it. I got all the SNES roms on my phone though so I'll check it out.

Tenshinhan

ME ME ME
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I guess I'll start a new game too.

This was my game in snes days :noah:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
yo i got an android evo, how i get these roms on my phone?!? :wtf:

i played the shyt out of final fantasy VI and chrono trigger back when my moms first got a CPU around 00-01'ish, i remember being introduced to emulators and roms and i thought it was the coolest shyt ever even tho it took like a hour to download a rom back in the 56k days.

both of those games are certified classics, its crazy that i only got to the final boss battle in both games but was never able to beat it. Final fantasy had probably the best cast of characters in any rpg while chrono trigger just had the dopest time travel concept and it was a nice touch having the dude from DBZ drawing that whole world + characters

till this day i wish they remake those two games with todays graphics and keep the gameplay exactly the same..i really do miss jrpgs, its the reason why i was able to get into a show like game of thrones..i remember first watching it and thinking :gladbron: this shyt is like a live RPG game

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
yo i got an android evo, how i get these roms on my phone?!? :wtf:

i played the shyt out of final fantasy VI and chrono trigger back when my moms first got a CPU around 00-01'ish, i remember being introduced to emulators and roms and i thought it was the coolest shyt ever even tho it took like a hour to download a rom back in the 56k days.

both of those games are certified classics, its crazy that i only got to the final boss battle in both games but was never able to beat it. Final fantasy had probably the best cast of characters in any rpg while chrono trigger just had the dopest time travel concept and it was a nice touch having the dude from DBZ drawing that whole world + characters

till this day i wish they remake those two games with todays graphics and keep the gameplay exactly the same..i really do miss jrpgs, its the reason why i was able to get into a show like game of thrones..i remember first watching it and thinking :gladbron: this shyt is like a live RPG game

Just side load snesoid and download them Roms from coolrom.com, it just like loading them on the PC, its easy.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I'm playing through it again too on my phone. I've played it every other year since 95' breh, its that good. It will start to pick up when you get through the future. Storyline will go from :wow: to :ohhh:

I just started playing earthbound too, just got Paula in my party :youngsabo: but this game is pretty fukkin hard breh, if I didn't have save states I would probably have thrown my phone into the bushes.

i spent like five hours playing it on my phone last night. i finished all the shyt in 2300 AD already. now i'm heading back to the present i think. catching that rat was damn near impossible on my phone :damn: got it after like 8 tries though.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
i spent like five hours playing it on my phone last night. i finished all the shyt in 2300 AD already. now i'm heading back to the present i think. catching that rat was damn near impossible on my phone :damn: got it after like 8 tries though.

Yeah that rat was a bytch the first time I played even with a controller lol, are you using a walkthrough?

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Yeah that rat was a bytch the first time I played even with a controller lol, are you using a walkthrough?

on and off. i like to check and make sure i get everything i can in an area so if i feel like i might be missing something i look it up. helps me find items i wouldn't have seen.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
on and off. i like to check and make sure i get everything i can in an area so if i feel like i might be missing something i look it up. helps me find items i wouldn't have seen.

Yeah def use one, you'll miss a ton of shyt if you don't know what your doing.