Earthbound is...

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
one of the greatest games i've ever played. im about to go back in on this joint because start to finish it got me like :ohlawd:

i hope i'm not the only one. has anyone played/finished this game? what are you're thoughts?

the look is amazing and the story is inspirational as hell. not since ff7 have i felt so excited after finishing an rpg.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i played it on my modded psp back in the day. crazy ass game...any rpg fan needs to play it

i suggest using a walkthrough

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i played it on my modded psp back in the day. crazy ass game...any rpg fan needs to play it

Honestly, I don't think a walkthrough is required if you played old school RPG's. It's not as difficult as most of the classics, but it is just as addictive and fun...really brilliant.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

that's how i feel. i would say glance at a walkthru if
ur really stumped but the quirkiness and 'you americans' jokes work better when they're a surprise. the story, the weapons, the bosses, etc...everything is better when u discover it in this game. it's deep.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
On one hand, I think walkthroughs have spoiled the shyt out of us RPGers.

But on the other hand, it's not cool having to talk to the little kid in the house 6 times and then walking out in the desert two town over and delivering the letter he gave you to this girl so she can give you some seeds that you plant so when the bad guy "wins" at the end of disc 2 and the time skip happens you can find the ring wrapped around the roots of the tree and give it to the old blacksmith so he can reminisce about his girlfriend in the old world and create that Ultima +1 -Zero Sword that you hear about in some magazine....

fukk you, developers. how we supposed to know that shyt?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On one hand, I think walkthroughs have spoiled the shyt out of us RPGers.

But on the other hand, it's not cool having to talk to the little kid in the house 6 times and then walking out in the desert two town over and delivering the letter he gave you to this girl so she can give you some seeds that you plant so when the bad guy "wins" at the end of disc 2 and the time skip happens you can find the ring wrapped around the roots of the tree and give it to the old blacksmith so he can reminisce about his girlfriend in the old world and create that Ultima +1 -Zero Sword that you hear about in some magazine....

fukk you, developers. how we supposed to know that shyt?

but at least you get your money's worth.:troll::ahh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Honestly, I don't think a walkthrough is required if you played old school RPG's. It's not as difficult as most of the classics, but it is just as addictive and fun...really brilliant.

this particular game has a lot of hidden and not-obvious things that eat up a lot of time. i played both ways and it was much much MUCH better with a walkthrough

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Chrono Trigger>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i could not get into earthbound back in the day, but i may give it try.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chrono Trigger>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i could not get into earthbound back in the day, but i may give it try.

i rented this joint from blockbust so many times as a child because i could never figure it out. i grew up, got an emulator and had my :mindblown: