Eartha's Kitt's daughter says she was Born Black, Lives Black, and gonna.......

Tair

Superstar
Daps
imagine a world where it didn't matter..........*

As I get older, I am starting to see all this as trivial and dumb. Standing for justice is all that's needed moving forward imo.

Some of these dudes see biracials as full black instead of what they actually are, half and half.

I am one of those dudes.

There is no such thing as "half"-white. Either you are classified as white or you are not.

You cannot be "half" anti-Black which is the literal meaning of "white". Study "Virginia 1691 Law on Whiteness" for more information.

You cannot divorce whiteness from what it is, "anti-Black/anti-non-White" which is why I think using the term "half-white" is ridiculous when you understand white supremacy.

Last edited:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
As I get older, I am starting to see all this as trivial and dumb. Standing for justice is all that's needed moving forward imo.

I am one of those dudes.

There is no such thing as "half"-white. Either you are classified as white or you are not.

You cannot be "half" anti-Black which is the literal meaning of "white". Study "Virginia 1691 Law on Whiteness" for more information.

That's where the "one-drop-rule" came into play because Blackness was - and today is socially - classified as inferior. Whiteness was - and today is socially - classified as superior. These definitions are what create the white supremacist system you see today and why those classified as Black are on the bottom in just about every measured metric.

You cannot divorce whiteness from what it is, "anti-Black/anti-non-White" which is why I think using the term "half-white" is ridiculous when you understand white supremacy.
Since I wasn’t born in America or in it’s culture, I wholeheartedly do not give a shyt about what white supremacy says or its rules.

Biracials are half and half, done set deal for me.

No way in hell, I’m gonna let a bunch of white people tell me what’s what because they say so….

Tair

Superstar
Daps
No way in hell, I’m gonna let a bunch of white people tell me what’s what because they say so….

You just did by implicitly acknowledging race - a concept created by those who classify themselves as white.

You don't have to care about white supremacy but it cares about you, and possibly has its demonic hands in your homeland's affairs.

That is enough to warrant some level of care and trying to understand what white supremacy is and how it functions imo.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I am one of those dudes.

That's where the "one-drop-rule" came into play because Blackness was - and today is socially - classified as inferior. Whiteness was - and today is socially - classified as superior. These definitions are what create the white supremacist system you see today and why those classified as Black are on the bottom in just about every measured metric.

Top 5 dumbest shyt I’ve ever read on the internet :heh:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
You just did by implicitly acknowledging race - a concept created by those who classify themselves as white.

You don't have to care about white supremacy but it cares about you, and possibly has its demonic hands in your homeland's affairs.

That is enough to warrant some level of care and trying to understand what white supremacy is and how it functions imo.
I’m going to stop you right there, while I did acknowledge race and know full well it some honkey bullshxt. I know at this point, if I’m gonna play their stupid game I ain’t gonna do it at their expense.

I will always view a biracial created by a white parent and black parents as half black and half white. I do not care what you say, that child is half-cast. I won’t be changing my mind ever on this subject, not until it all collapses.

Like I said previously, it’s already a done set deal for me.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Looks white to me.
Over here we'd throw her in the colored(mixed) category and be done with it.
Either way, don't give a fukk!!
:manny:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Interview just gave more reasons not to claim her:mjlol:

Eartha was proud to have a child who couldnt easily be identified:gucci:?

Mixed raced people are so much more interesting?:gucci:

Seems like her and her mother love the fact she isnt "just black". More than she loves being black. Plus sbe already chose based on her children whl look white.

It's just confusion when you break it down.

Looks white to me.
Over here we'd throw her in the colored(mixed) category and be done with it.
Either way, don't give a fukk!!
:manny:

I thought she was white as well. I have a few questions regarding your country...

What is the relationship like between those classified as coloreds and whites and coloreds and Blacks in S. Africa?

By "relationship" I mean, social, economic, and political.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I did…. Actually mentioned it on here about 2 years ago smh
Yeah. Most of them were. Dandridge, Diahann Carroll, Lena Horne, Diana Ross, Freda Payne, Sheila Ferguson off of the top of my head.
She's married to a Rothschild and dude looks like Anthony Bourdain :skip:

anthony-bourdain-final-texts1.jpg

A Rothschild?

:leon:
Eartha and her daughter secured her (white) lineage's survival